Question on trade???

BigCat24

The Juggernaut #24
Teamate of mine has a 27oz. NIW White ASA Toxic ret w/reciept and a 150-200 hit 27.5oz JHM798 mint ret no recipt...

He is looking for an OG Extended, OG flex or an '08 Reaper... Is both of his Worths a legitimate trade for one of these 3 bats either NIW or mint?

bigdog69

the 1 and only
ya id say its more then enough but finding someone willing to let go of 1 of the 3 will be tricky

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Reaper NIW, Flex/Extended in good condition. I'm not sure how you define mint though- 150-200 hits is not exactly mint.

Even the Reaper NIW might be pushing it.. I have seen the few sites that actually have them left asking almost $400 for them. So you know whoever still has one in a wrapper won't be letting them go for a whole lot less.

ya id say its more then enough but finding someone willing to let go of 1 of the 3 will be tricky

Not sure it would be more than enough but like Dog said you have to find someone looking for those 2 bats and who has one of the other 3 that he is looking to move. Everyones value assessment of bats and trades are subject to preferrence and their individual needs and wants.

bigdog69

the 1 and only
Even the Reaper NIW might be pushing it.. I have seen the few sites that actually have them left asking almost $400 for them. So you know whoever still has one in a wrapper won't be letting them go for a whole lot less.

Not sure it would be more than enough but like Dog said you have to find someone looking for those 2 bats and who has one of the other 3 that he is looking to move. Everyones value assessment of bats and trades are subject to preferrence and their individual needs and wants.

toxic niw=180-200 jhm798 used=170-200 = 350-400 id say its more then enough

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
toxic niw=180-200 jhm798 used=170-200 = 350-400 id say its more then enough

Oh yeah Dog, I know what you are saying but without pics those prices are very suspect. I am trying to trade a near mint OG Ext and asked for the same condition Flex in return and have people PM me offering their 300 hit Flex for it and when they send me pics and the first 2 to 4 inches of the end of the barrell are completely worn down there is no way it's a 300 hit bat.
Just saying those prices are all subject to opinion and what someone deems it's condition is.

msoares2123

Addicted to Softballfans
that is a solid 2 for 1 trade for a good shape reaper/og extended/og flex. just hope someone out there is a worth guy.

bigdog69

the 1 and only
Oh yeah Dog, I know what you are saying but without pics those prices are very suspect. I am trying to trade a near mint OG Ext and asked for the same condition Flex in return and have people PM me offering their 300 hit Flex for it and when they send me pics and the first 2 to 4 inches of the end of the barrell are completely worn down there is no way it's a 300 hit bat.
Just saying those prices are all subject to opinion and what someone deems it's condition is.

ow ya i get what your sayin i cant count how many times ive got pictures sent to me of a bat that had atleast 1000-2000 hits on it and its always the same story 3oo hits the ball field are rough:rolleyes: