Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

steel

I left at 2:30....and only 1 other person had left by that time. That was a long game! But I had to go visit some friends and their new baby, watching the Steelers now.

It would be great to do that every weekend weather permitting. The practice would be beneficial....although I doubt I'll ever be much of an outfielder! ;)

Was a long game. I been getting in the habit of taking 2 aleve's an hour before i play. (for the legs) Not getting any younger. I'm no outfielder either bro. Well maybe in some leagues, but not with the big boys. Anyway, had a blast today. Hopefully mother nature allows us to play a few more weeks.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I hope we can play all winter. Nice weekends seem to pop up at least every month! My bank account is hoping for a mild winter too! Heat is expensive!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Anthony, you are the flakiest person I know. ;)

LOL this coming from the guy that asked me to sub and then called me off seconds before i was about to leave lol

Steel said:
I'm guessing Anthony was either hung over worse than everyone else or was sick. You missed a good time today bro. I think we played for 3 1/2 hrs easily and i left before a lot of the others.

lol, don't drink bro, swinging for the trees while pooping your pants or yacking on a catcher is NOT a good look :(

must have been something i ate, pissed that i missed this since i kinda called for it :(

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
LOL this coming from the guy that asked me to sub and then called me off seconds before i was about to leave lol

At least I had to common decency to NOT let you drive all that way when supposedly everyone was going to make it!

But we still only ended up with 9 players!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow, anyone up for some BP at Carolina Pines at 2:30 ? They have a screen Tom so you wouldnt have to lug one, PLUS left field is like 290 so ......... ;)

ar2x7

Substance & Style
hit yesterday for about 2.5 hours , 4 of us out there.. hitting LIVE bp on a field is SOOOO much better than in a cage. ... Monday anyone ?

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
time? i dont mind cp if whoever's balls were hitting dont mind losing some since the field is short and lefties will smash into the dog park possibly.