Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
5gg Freedom Triangle Opener (March 3rd) Walnut Creek ***FREE Bat to Every Team***

Tenative Team List

Coastal Merchants
CHP
Dem Boyz
WTF
Carolina Outlaws
CAGEAR
Cowabunga Dudes
Yall Next
Hardknocks
Linedrive
Young Guns
Adrenaline RBI

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
USSSA Frozen Balls is this weekend.

The next weekend on March 3rd is the big final four SSAA tourney in Peters Creek.

Looks like they have a good dozen E teams and a handful of D teams this weekend in Raleigh.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Me and ar2x7 might be heading to C. Pines at 2pm to hit some today btw. Went earlier this morning at 8am and place was deff soft/wet with some standing water in infield but outfield was fine as usual.

Edit: scratch that. field still too swamped to do anything...

Last edited:

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Looks like mother nature is going to wreak havoc on field conditions. But if we somehow miss all the bad weather I'd be up for some BP on Saturday morning!

Millbrook seems to be one of the best draining fields with the least amount of red clay.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Temp doesn't matter to me, but I know a lot of people won't show up if it's below 55-60*. I'm just hoping it doesn't rain much.

Would be better if only 4-6 people showed anyhow....any more and it takes 4 hours for everyone to get a dozen swings! ;)

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah would of been if anyone actually did so....

anyway seems less teams signed up this spring for City of Raleigh's Softball league according to the schedule and leagues set up....

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah would of been if anyone actually did so....

anyway seems less teams signed up this spring for City of Raleigh's Softball league according to the schedule and leagues set up....

Is this at the Creek? Said 147 teams, how many were in last spring?

Just curious, moved here this past summer.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this at the Creek? Said 147 teams, how many were in last spring?

Just curious, moved here this past summer.

Said it was enough to be 2 leagues less than normal. by groupings seemed some upper teams left too or many requested to play in average or below average... on m/w

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
You guys talking about the Raleigh ASA city leagues?

I went one time to Walnut Creek about 5 years ago and played a league game. I think every field was being used but it was the least competitive league I had ever seen. I used too like the league in Rolesville a lot better.