Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

Tarheel69

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm off on weekends after 5yrs! Praise God!!! Maybe we all can get together again sometime for a long BP Session!

Sounds good, .....MAYBE .......need to work on a few things myself like, MAYBE.... not trying to hit people walking on paths at fields, MAYBE..... work on linedrive homeruns to right field... Maybe..... not listening to teammates when th st say hit it out to end this game, just ....MAYBE.....

Tarheel69

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good, .....MAYBE .......need to work on a few things myself like, MAYBE.... not trying to hit people walking on paths at fields, MAYBE..... work on linedrive homeruns to right field... Maybe..... not listening to teammates when th st say hit it out to end this game, just ....MAYBE.....

And ..... MAYBE........work on not scaring the **** out of those on the infield, when I hit it at them........just........MAYBE......

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.

I remember that last one...Kinda Poetic when it happened...

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Need you to help me be consistent Tom, I shouldn't be hitting one 350, then the next ball 150 lol

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
And ..... MAYBE........work on not scaring the **** out of those on the infield, when I hit it at them........just........MAYBE......

And I remember that one as well, everytime I see an Evil BP ball, my life flashes before my eye's!:eek: I'm 100% sure that line drive would have killed my if it weren't for that screen. Still gives me chills to think about it! But it was SO SICK though!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Most of or bp sessions have been one of my teams practicing, so I guess you could say they have private, session ends next week so I'm freed up again after that

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Yeah, our playoffs start today. Might run through August though if we don't stop getting rained out! But I can always use more BP...haven't had hardly any this year!