Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

ar2x7

Substance & Style
had a great time even though my swing was off, think it helped my game swings though, hit a triple in the right center field gap and won by a run after being down by 7 in the bottom of the 7th...

regular Monday thing ? Carolina Pines ?
(might have a pic with Tom holding a Miken too ! ) :eek::cool::eek:;)

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
had a great time even though my swing was off, think it helped my game swings though, hit a triple in the right center field gap and won by a run after being down by 7 in the bottom of the 7th...

regular Monday thing ? Carolina Pines ?
(might have a pic with Tom holding a Miken too ! ) :eek::cool::eek:;)

Nice Job...What's a miken???

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Miken = what we will have you swinging before it's all said and done ;)

P.S. NO ONE crawls to third like i do :)

ar2x7

Substance & Style
i am in for Monday again. anyone ? .... like i said maybe Carolina Pines since they have a screen there already, but if someone wants to bring a screen then Biltmore is fine too...

ar2x7

Substance & Style
I'm in, bringing a 27 scn9, 26 ssr2, & 26 jugy if anyone is looking to trade ?

Last edited:

steel

In for b.p. whenever. Work 7:30-5:30 m-f. Free on weekends. Met Oppo23 and a couple other guys at creech today.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
In for b.p. whenever. Work 7:30-5:30 m-f. Free on weekends. Met Oppo23 and a couple other guys at creech today.

DAMN YOU MAN, after the Steelers held on to win i was bored out of skull... i mean i actually mowed ! !:eek:

steel

DAMN YOU MAN, after the Steelers held on to win i was bored out of skull... i mean i actually mowed ! !:eek:

We hit from 11-1 so u would of still been bored out of your skull. :D U still got my #? If you do send me a text or pm me. I'll hit u up next time.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
lol Tommy AV clanged one off the left center field fence today, swigs his AV well (ill be damned if i can get the feel for them though)

Had fun taking BP, i say lets make it a regular thing on Mondays, we can change up the locations if anyone wants (that's fine with me) but i am in for most Mondays.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
lol Tommy AV clanged one off the left center field fence today, swigs his AV well (ill be damned if i can get the feel for them though)

Had fun taking BP, i say lets make it a regular thing on Mondays, we can change up the locations if anyone wants (that's fine with me) but i am in for most Mondays.

I thought it was out...Should have kept quiet when I hit it...

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
A few of us are going to take some BP Wednesday morning at 10am at Baileywick Park. It's off Creedmoor Rd near 540...on Baileywick Rd.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
A few of us are going to take some BP Wednesday morning at 10am at Baileywick Park. It's off Creedmoor Rd near 540...on Baileywick Rd.

might actually be able to make that one. cool if i bring another? not sure if my neighbor can but the kid is usually free.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
In on this, work week is crazy slow... EDIT, just looked at the weather and there is a 90% chance of rain tonight and a 30% for tomorrow.. probably out.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Anyone is welcome. Looks like most of the rain will miss us, but I'm keeping my eyes on the weather. As long as it doesn't pour, the field will be OK. These are nicely groomed fields.

I'll post if I am or am no going by 9:13am.