Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
In on this, work week is crazy slow... EDIT, just looked at the weather and there is a 90% chance of rain tonight and a 30% for tomorrow.. probably out.

its NC they can call for 100% rain and itll be sunny all day the next day. lol

ill be there long as theres no heavy rain.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
I had a late game today (8:45) and played in the light rain...Looks like it will not come down heavy tonight so tomorrow should be good for Y'all...I have to be in Wilmington in the morning for work...:(

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I haven't been by the field yet, but it rained for several hours tonight. Pretty confident the outfield at least, is soaked. Friday might be a better day.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Same thing Friday....10am at Baileywick. Rain started back up at 9:15 and rained for another hour. Infield looked decent considering it was still raining when I rode by there around 10:30. But it was too wet.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Same thing Friday....10am at Baileywick. Rain started back up at 9:15 and rained for another hour. Infield looked decent considering it was still raining when I rode by there around 10:30. But it was too wet.

should be good for that here.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
make it 3. ill try to convince my neighbor but the kid values his sleep a lil too much. lol

same place as you wanted it earlier this week?

steel

What the hell do you guys do for a living where you can get together late mornings or early afternoons every day for b.p.? And are you hiring????:D

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Ya think?

Thanks for coming out jws. Had a good time and got in a few much needed swings and apparently some pitching practice since I'm apparently pitching tomorrow!

mcmaggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Hitting at sanderford rd today, 5pm if anyone wants to join

Hit some BP last night but I still need some more in case I can play in the tourney tomorrow. I should be out there around 515.

I dont think I know any of you (at least by your S/N) but I might have played against you

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit some BP last night but I still need some more in case I can play in the tourney tomorrow. I should be out there around 515.

I dont think I know any of you (at least by your S/N) but I might have played against you

My name is Dan, see ya then.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
in for Millbrook at 2:30 on monday . . . bringing a female from my co-ed team and possibly another guy . . .

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Ill be out there with ya at 2:30 with my neighbor at Milbrook. Need to shake off the piss poor hitting I put on this weekend where 4-5 walks, sac flys, and a double were my contributions. lol

Who'sOnFirst

Extra Hitter
I'll be free Monday from 10am to noon, and probably all day Wednesday or Friday for some BP if anyone wants to meet up.

So what day do you want to take some bp? Your available anytime Wednesday and Friday. So early afternoon is ok this week, say around 1pm? I can do both days if you want.

Talk to you soon Gary :D