Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
ok,Carolina Pines @2:30 . . . crap, you have any decent balls ?

decent? as in BP beaten yeah i have about 1 bucket. some are newer than others and barely hit though. but still only about 1 bucket.

all ASA balls though, no "distance" balls. lol

ar2x7

Substance & Style
ill be downtown with potential customers tomorrow for lunch, if it were Biltmore or Carolina Pines i might have been able to swing it

Who'sOnFirst

Extra Hitter
Personally I don't care where we go, we didn't get much feedback so we chose Baileywick. I'm in Cary so I'm good with wherever?

I'll check this board tomorrow around noon and see what the final verdict is?

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
ah hell you guys do biltmore or carolina pines and ar2x7 is goin ill join the party too. just let me know

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Yes, off 540 and Creedmoor Rd. Baileywick is the first road off Creedmoor after you exit off 540 heading back towards town, south.

9501 Baileywick Road, Raleigh, NC 27615

Walking out the door now....plan on being there at least an hour and a half.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
this happen ? how many ? what board bros were there ?
i think we might have to get up a pick-up game before this weather turns...

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
this happen ? how many ? what board bros were there ?
i think we might have to get up a pick-up game before this weather turns...

YES lets make this happen as the weather is bout to get colder and stay that way

ar2x7

Substance & Style
OK so if everyone can bring a person (or two) that they play with on their teams we could easily have enough for a scrimmage...

jwslaugh,
TommyJ,
who'sonfirst,
nc23hitnrun,
kahuna,
oppo 23,
steel,
ar2x7

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR ONE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY ! !

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
OK so if everyone can bring a person (or two) that they play with on their teams we could easily have enough for a scrimmage...

jwslaugh,
TommyJ,
who'sonfirst,
nc23hitnrun,
kahuna,
oppo 23,
steel,
ar2x7

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR ONE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY ! !

only days I CAN'T make it are the Saturdays 11/5, 11/19, 11/26. Free any other time. Will have to look into making sure a field isn't reserved for peewee fball or somin like that too whenever/whereever we decide to play. Just know they are typically more active on the weekends.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
11/12 ? i know Carolina Pines is usually open on Saturdays early, i can double check with susan :)