Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
So with Oppo and his people that brings the total to .........

Oppo-> 4ppl
Me-> 2ppl
ar2x7-> 3-4ppl
Who'sOnFirst-> ???

Tom where are you and team Combat at???

Who'sOnFirst

Extra Hitter
So with Oppo and his people that brings the total to .........

Oppo-> 4ppl
Me-> 2ppl
ar2x7-> 3-4ppl
Who'sOnFirst-> ???

Tom where are you and team Combat at???

I'll be talking to my team tomorrow, I need a confirmation on when and where before I start asking. So we want to do this at 10am at Biltmore? I'm not sure how many I'll get out there at 10am on a Sunday but I'll ask.

steel

I'm in but i doubt it's gonna happen. Been raining pretty steady since late last night. Looks like next weekend might be more realistic.

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in but i doubt it's gonna happen. Been raining pretty steady since late last night. Looks like next weekend might be more realistic.

I have a tourny in Winston Salem next weekend but if a field is playable tomorrow lets put something together. If we get 12 or 13 we could play 3 vs 3, just an idea. If it wasn't so early I could probably get more guys

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
we can do like 12ish or somin if that is better.

Steel is right though been raining pretty good here, gonna have to stop soon to get biltmore dry.
I'm down forwhatever time or if ppl rather do it monday. If we do it monday later than reg 2:30bp or later than 12iish tomorrow we just lose my neighbor so far, which is ok if we gain more than one in the end.

Who'sOnFirst

Extra Hitter
It's not looking good here. We have 5 guys that have coed playoffs tom. and others that aren't interested because of the time and football.

Honestly it rained pretty good last night and it will probably be pretty wet still tom., how many can do Monday afternoon/eve?

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
well its stopped raining here for now. so "could" be fine tomorrow. i dont care what we decide to be honest, down for whatever. slow wet field will just slow u guys down to my speed anyway. lol

Edit:

Actually ground out here at my house is drying up decently so far. might be okay for tomorrow some

Last edited:

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
So we tryin to do it tomorrow say noon if that works for more people???

hasn't raind over here at all since the morning, no standing water here at the house at all. outfield might be a lil damp but ground prolly be frozen hard anyway. lol jk

up for whatever lets just figure it out. monday works too any time also if thats better for ppl

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I don't think the rain will be an issue for tomorrow. I drove by Millbrook this evening and the infield looked fine. Outfields may be a little damp....probably frosty in the AM. But the sun should be out tomorrow.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got word my neighbor is 99% sure hes got tomorrow off now so ANYTIME tomorrow that works for the most ppl is fine by me now.

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
We sure biltmore is free tomorrow anyway? if not theres carolina pines or the one off Sanderford rd even if need, which both are literally 1min away from biltmore.

12pm is fine with me, open to be later if we get more ppl though. or even monday anytime if thats better.

Steel, Oppo, Whosonfirst you guys have preference at all?

Who'sOnFirst

Extra Hitter
As far as Carolina Pines goes I know for a fact they have a Sunday coed league there. This is the last Sunday, several of my teammates play there. I wasn't aware they were still playing, so I couldn't find anyone for tomorrow.

I didnt know you guys got together every Monday. How many show up for that and what time do you guys play on Monday? I'm definitley interested in most Mondays, I'm always looking for something to do during the week, any weekday, just let me know.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Does tomorrow say 5pm work better for everyone? Just got word neighbor is quite possibly having to go in work early today now so possible he wont make it.

If everyone else is still in for today im deff down just wanna get a idea. Hell im up for both days anyway so dont matter to me anyway in the end, take bp at the least bit today.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Had a good time....but failed to introduce myself and learn any names today. I was the big old guy in gray pants and shirt...that can't play outfield!

Anthony, you are the flakiest person I know. ;)

steel

+1 Kahuna. Had a good time also. Figured you were "bigkahuna" based on your size. I was on your team of 3's in the steeler getup. Hence the "steel" screename. Good to meet you. Had a blast today. Hopefully we can carry this as far as the weather permits and into next season.

steel

I'm guessing Anthony was either hung over worse than everyone else or was sick. You missed a good time today bro. I think we played for 3 1/2 hrs easily and i left before a lot of the others.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I left at 2:30....and only 1 other person had left by that time. That was a long game! But I had to go visit some friends and their new baby, watching the Steelers now.

It would be great to do that every weekend weather permitting. The practice would be beneficial....although I doubt I'll ever be much of an outfielder! ;)