Raw Power 6.0

SukTNutz

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone swung one of these Was thinking to get one to replace My OG Salvo that snapped in half this year. I think Hands down the best bat I have swung. But the Durability was an issue. Any Input would be great Thanks

thumper805vta

Addicted to Softballfans
Better options out there but l6 is g2g..... break in is longer than the original salvo, sweat spot is smaller than Og as well, the barrel let's u know if u hit it mi****s suck ass once broken in over 500 cuts it's a tank and can go head to head with the Og salvo if not better another option is the l4 breaks in quicker

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
My L6 was great after about 100 cuts. Just broke and have another one on the way here. These are very under rated

Beast28

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on what ball you use and your budget. L6 is cheap and hot but if you hit 44's you may run through them.

vikings09

Addicted to Softballfans
L6 is definitely hotter out the wrapper. L4 took a little longer for me to break in. But combat is definitely poop. :D........just kidding TurboLumpy

Cuzn

Manager
I'm maybe confused, but my L4 & L6 were logs right out of the wrapper, about 50 cuts in they were real nice. The only difference I could tell from the two was the handle. If I'm not mistaken, they both have the same barrel. I mean just comparing the barrels, they both have the same patent number on them...I compared it to my L2 & different number. Both ASA bats feel almost the same, but I do like my L4 better but I think it's based on the handle. Both bats are the goods though.

Last edited:

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
I'm maybe confused, but my L4 & L6 were logs right out of the wrapper, about 50 cuts in they were real nice. The only difference I could tell from the two was the handle. If I'm not mistaken, they both have the same barrel. I mean just comparing the barrels, they both have the same patent number on them...I compared it to my L2 & different number. Both ASA bats feel almost the same, but I do like my L4 better but I think it's based on the handle. Both bats are the goods though.

Yup. My L6 sits in the corner of the closet. My teammate had one of these last summer and it just hung on the batrack

Cuzn

Manager
I think the L6 is legit just like ^^, but I think the L4's handle has a little more flex & gives me more whip. I was in love with my L6 but bought the L4 cuz of the price drop. I'm impressed with both for the price.