Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Post here if you have a Rawlings custom to show - couple people have asked for a gallery of images so here you go!!

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is my recently acquired Custom HOH PRO1000-6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats !! That thing came out nice! Love the color combo. I think you're gonna be very happy with it. Now I want to get a PRO 1000-6 with mesh back, to go with the 1000-6JB that I currently use

Samurai

Addicted to Softballfans
My new custom Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO303-4 (Black Oiled leather with Red lacing and binding). Ordered from SBF on 7-19-11, arrived 8-16-11. Thanks milocoman!! - Mike

IMG_0012-3.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

Last edited:

DFWLoop

My new custom Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO303-4 (Black Oiled leather with Red lacing and binding). Ordered from SBF on 7-19-11, arrived 8-16-11. Thanks milocoman!! - Mike

DSCN1500.jpg

DSCN1503.jpg

DSCN1505.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

12 3/4" open back....very nice. Would really like to do a blonde I web with natural leather color laces. Samurai, do you mind pm-ing me how much that custom costs?

gsus03

Banned User
I recently inquired about ordering a custom Hoh through the sbf store and they said they weren't taking orders

Diggs11

Coach
I took one pic of my Pro Preferred 1B Mitt. Now it's all dirty, I gotta clean it up before I take more pics.

2011-06-06_14-41-40_580.jpg

creative10

Banned User
Thx fella...took me a while to pull the trigger on it cuz I had 3 different color schemes I couldnt decide on and this one just grabbed me a tad more then the rest.

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
do u use one of those mallets with ball on the end?

stretch it out first, all my mod traps are tanks and are a ***** to break in, do the shoe shine technic, pound it some ,condition it, that glove is gonna soak up the conditioner, wrap a ball in it for a day, then do it all over again but no conditioner,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet glove

gsus03

Banned User
does anybody see/feel a difference in quality with colored leather (gray, red, blue, etc) compared to natural colors such as tan, camel, brown, and black?

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
does anybody see/feel a difference in quality with colored leather (gray, red, blue, etc) compared to natural colors such as tan, camel, brown, and black?

Yep natural colors come a lot stiffer. From my experiences

mattingly

Starting Player

It's not uncommon for dyeing leather to soften it as well, so lots of times natural colored leathers are stiffer. But black goes in the colored/dyed category, not the natural.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
any more pics of some customs??????? Close to pulling the trigger on a HOH possibly but want to see some more "finished products"...thx