Camel stiching thread

I decided not to have my name on it.

20161225_120242.jpg
20161225_120252.jpg
20161225_120303.jpg

20161225_100016.jpg
20161225_100022.jpg

20161225_100008.jpg

I'm super pleased.. love the color combos..

Merry Christmas!

Wally Gator

Starting Player
That glove is beautiful. Leather looks deep and rich. You have one of the more unusual models in the 12.5 size so once you start breaking it in, please report back with how it's playing. Congratulations!

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
That Primo Sherry basket web is awesome. Wish I had the stones to buy a 208 sight unseen...how is the handstall?

I went with another 302 this time around.

EricBrowne

That glove is beautiful. Leather looks deep and rich. You have one of the more unusual models in the 12.5 size so once you start breaking it in, please report back with how it's playing. Congratulations!

Will do. Thanks!

That Primo Sherry basket web is awesome. Wish I had the stones to buy a 208 sight unseen...how is the handstall?

I went with another 302 this time around.

Thanks! The handstall feels fine. There is a little bit awkward leather that presses against my skin between my littlefinger and ringfinger... hopefully it softens up quick and molds better after my hand..

Wow that Primo cherry may have just forced my hand. That's beautiful

^^ Thanks!

Last edited:

EricBrowne

Weird thing is, I orded a CV 12.25" PRO208 basket web but I got a CV 12.5" PRO208 bw. It's OK though 'cause my last glove was 12.5" and this new one feels so freakin' good I will keep it either way. I will definitely love playing with it on the field.

I was thinking I could try something new getting a 12.25".. but they gave me a 12.5".. guess it was meant to be(even though it must have been a mistake at the rawlings factory...).

Should I write Rawlings and complain even though I like it?

Last edited:

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Weird thing is, I orded a CV 12.25" PRO208 basket web but I got a CV 12.5" PRO208 bw. It's OK though 'cause my last glove was 12.5" and this new one feels so freakin' good I will keep it either way. I will definitely love playing with it on the field.

I was thinking I could try something new getting a 12.25".. but they gave me a 12.5".. guess it was meant to be(even though it must have been a mistake at the rawlings factory...).

Should I write Rawlings and complain even though I like it?

The 208 is a 12.5...its a mistake on the online builder. I guess you could complain...maybe theyll actually fix the builder.

The last number in the model is the size...so 206 is 12", 207 is 12.25", and 208 is 12.5".

SBfanz42

Here is custom #2 of 2. Ordered March 29th, arrived May 9th.

This is a Rawlings HOH PRODCT 13" in Dark Shadow Nubuck Suede with Black laces, lining and binding. Has my son's initials and birth year embroidered.

Hand stall is tight, feels really good TIP. This glove feels a bit lighter than other DCT's that I've owned. The pictures do not do it justice. It's almost too nice to use.

I'm looking to get a custom with Nubuck. How has it held up? Are you happy with it?

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to get a custom with Nubuck. How has it held up? Are you happy with it?

It's sitting on a shelf, it looks as new as the day I took that pic. I love the look of it though. It's a softer leather, and super light. Weighs a fraction of what my Primo Sherry DCT does.

Full disclosure - I didn't actually order it with the Nubuck, I ordered the JT Dark Shadow, but they sent me this instead. I chose to keep it as the thought of someone buying a glove I had made with my son's initials and birth year on it didn't sit well with me. Plus it's an amazing looking glove. If I did order Nubuck, i'd probably go black in the palm...the suede feel wont last long.

SBfanz42

It's sitting on a shelf, it looks as new as the day I took that pic. I love the look of it though. It's a softer leather, and super light. Weighs a fraction of what my Primo Sherry DCT does.

Full disclosure - I didn't actually order it with the Nubuck, I ordered the JT Dark Shadow, but they sent me this instead. I chose to keep it as the thought of someone buying a glove I had made with my son's initials and birth year on it didn't sit well with me. Plus it's an amazing looking glove. If I did order Nubuck, i'd probably go black in the palm...the suede feel wont last long.

Funny, my design has Black in the palm. Thanks for the reply!

SBfanz42

One more question - do you think the black palm would look much different than the Nubuck? Hard to tell from the pics but Nubuck looks pretty dark.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
One more question - do you think the black palm would look much different than the Nubuck? Hard to tell from the pics but Nubuck looks pretty dark.

Yes, it will look completely different. The nubuck is more of a light grey, compared to Black.

Lemme see if I have a pic of the nubuck in better lighting.

MaverickAH

upload_2017-1-12_17-33-46.png

This is Francisco Lindor's new glove. Only posting it because of the labels. I believe that Rawlings is calling this platinum. I don't know if it will be offered to the general public.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS3029-6 12.75" Open Back.

Mocha leather & rolled welting, Chocolate Brown lace, Black Pittards lining, Tone-on-tone stitching, Silver embroidery.

Ordered Dec 21st, delivered Jan 26th.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
The thumb has some differences between this and my hoh custom 302-6...that extra bit of "mizuno-esque" lace at the top of the thumb...my hoh doesnt have that.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
The thumb has some differences between this and my hoh custom 302-6...that extra bit of "mizuno-esque" lace at the top of the thumb...my hoh doesnt have that.
Made me just go look at my custom 302. Nope, doesn't have it either. Interesting. Awesome glove Felks. Love mocha and the choices you made. Enjoy!