Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Harp98

Addicted to Softballfans
Wtb like new Rawlings 1st base glove rht

I would like Rawlings hohoho or pro preferred like new. Preferably in black. Lmk what you have best to email at [email protected] or text 573-380-3401.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up for those wondering about the brand new options. Just talked with my rep and he is getting the form updated soon. May also get a builder for the site but will see on that. New form should be available with most current options in the next few days.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Where can i find a 12" i web for rawlings n tan

You may be able to call Rawlings returns department and buy one from them directly. If not, I know guys have had success buying webs for Glovesmith. Theyll make them anyway you want. Matching colors might be tricky though.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
are these gloves pro department or just regular customs?

These are "regular" customs...i would say that the quality of these is up to par with the Pro Dept Rawlings gloves...the main difference is the special options, models and sizing the Pro Dept allows....

mesteviet

Addicted to Softballfans
Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom Pro Preferred on Dec 4th, received it Jan 21st and I consider that pretty good considering the busy time of year. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks.

For those interested, this is a model PRO200 11.5" with I-Web.

DSC02107_zps7fe3ae83.jpg

DSC02106_zps9d201e20.jpg

DSC02105_zpse933208e.jpg
DSC02104_zps2e199602.jpg

apyung

Starting Player
Do the 2015 options differ from the custom glove builder options on Rawling's website? I want to get a custom DCT first base mitt. Wondering if I should just build online or wait for the order form and order through here.

VA17

Extra Hitter
Is the color of the rawlings on the index the same as the personalization?

I'm curious about this as well. Do I need to select an Embroidery Color even if I select No Embroidery since Rawlings will be on the index finger? Or will Rawlings not be on the finger if I select No Embroidery?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Rawlings on the finger is same color as embroidery choice. So you have to select embroidery color even if you do not personalize with a name.

gdsbb5

Manager
Anyone know where I can get a form to place an order? Sent Chad an email and pm but no response. Is it too late to get in on this? Thanks.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
If you sent an email and did not get a form back then I did not get your email try again thanks.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought I'd post these here for those who are considering. I just received two of my ordered customs and they are fantastic.

Custom Rawlings PP PROS504-6, Rich Tan. This glove is never leaving my collection. I have no problem admitting I was inspired by A Cy 617's 504. The man knew what he was doing.

n8ers

Word
FED EX says mine delivers tomorrow! I'll post pics then...

Here she is...

PRO504-6 12.5" dark shadow Shell and Palm, oiled black everything else.

Last edited:

BOLTMAN21

Manager
FED EX says mine delivers tomorrow! I'll post pics then...

Here she is...

PRO504-6 12.5" dark shadow Shell and Palm, oiled black everything else.

Nice glove! I have a HOH PRODCT 1B design ready for order and chose the "Dark Shadow" for the shell and web. Looks just as good as I hoped.

Last edited:

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
20151211_130018_zpsat8vit38.jpg
[/IMG]Custom came today! Thanks for all the help Chad, I love it. Its been dubbed the "love glove" lol as i decided to change things up and put my and my wifes initials and the date we were married for something different.
I'm usually a plain kinda guy,but decided to go a little more unique for my first custom. Mesh is pretty cool as well. The JT seems to be a bit different than my DMS SPT but I dig it. Maybe I'll try and find a RV23 web and swap it but either way this is instantly one of my favs.

Forwahtever reason I cant get my pics to show up smaller so I had to use a link, sorry

Last edited: