Rawlings GG Gamer series Gloves

mst8307

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have one, if do how is the quality of the leather? How would you describe it to other Rawlings gloves?

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
just got one of the gg gamer dcx series h-web...for the price ($75) i'm not sure there are too many better options. leather is slightly above average, laces are rawlings tennessee tanned so they are above average, good padding, wide finger stalls make 2 in the pinky easy for bigger hands, and it should break in fairly easily. out of the box the leather is pretty soft to the touch so durability long term might be an issue.

n8ers

Word
Great youth glove and I guess if you have smaller hands and like a soft/slightly floppy glove they are GTG. My son used a GG gamer in his 1st year of LL and it was great and held up well. He has moved on to a larger HOH but the Gamer is still in great shape.

Coowguy

Coach
Leather quality is decent. How long it'll last depends on whether you get a black GG Gamer or one of their other varieties (XLE, XP, GG Elite). The other varieties are not tumbled as long as the Gamer and will last a little bit longer. It's sub-HOH, but above a Sandlot or Player Preferred.