Rawlings Pro Shop glove,not available to the public

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I didn't have to sell this glove, but a financial situation has come up and I'm gonna have to part with some personal belongings. This glove was made at the Rawlings Pro Shop that does the MLB guys gloves, you can NOT order this glove through any online custom glove program that is available to the public. PRO 1000HC which is a 12" glove.It is made from the tan horween leather like the old USA gloves that doesn't break down and get all floppy. This glove is gonna last for a long time and retain it's shape.I own a number of pro issue gloves and this is the nicest one I have, even my pro issued pro preferred glove isn't as nice . it has only been used a number of times. It's nicer than any off the shelf pro preferred or primo glove that rawlings offers. I'm not looking for any trades because I need $$ at the moment. These gloves do not come up for sale that often, and I know this glove will last someone a long time and not get all blown out like a lot of gloves do after a few seasons of use

0214091409.jpg

1000.jpg

$275 shipped

Last edited:

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll tell ya, that's a pretty reasonable price on this one....free bump.....I'm guessing 11 3/4

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
The glove i'm selling is a 12" glove, this glove is a great size to use playing infield for softball.

Last edited:

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the compliments on the glove and the bumps, also this glove is LARGER than the original made in the USA PRO 1000 HC gloves if any of you guys were wondering. I've had an original USA PRO 1000HC a while back that was from the early 90s and it was definitely smaller than the glove I have listed for sale. It's a true 12" , my game glove right now is an 11 3/4" and I can tell that this one i'm selling is larger.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Wednesday night special.........$260 shipped if you paypal me before 12pm pacific time, email linked to it [email protected]

My seller name on ebay is lucaslongman 100% positive feedback

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothin has been done to it, just played catch with it. I have always taken my time with my gloves and just work them by hand or playing catch or glove mallet if anything. I haven't done any oil just because I don't like the additional weight that gloves sometimes pick up. That tan just has that look for some reason. Plus I think it's kinda unique because you never see new Rawlings gloves in that traditional all tan.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the bump , FENWAY is GTG too. Yeah, this glove is gonna be great for someone. It's a bummer to let it go, but I don't have a choice. I listed another pro issued pro preferred in the "other equipment " section that'd make a great game glove, if you don't want to spend as much $$

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
No GBarajas different gloves, I should have taken a more zoomed in picture. It is a somewhat simlar glove though.Mine is stamped made in the USA below the heart of the hide logo . Mine also has the original Gold Glove Series stamped down the thumb similar to the USA HOH's back in the day.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
it's as close as you're gonna get.Another thing with the ballgloves.com gloves. The ones that are old patterns, that are listed as non-oil treated horween pretty much all run very big in size. I had a PRO-6XTC from them, and it was HUGE. Ended up getting rid of it. But I will be the first to tell you that NO Rawlings off the shelf glove is anywhere as nice as what they give the MLB guys. I've owned pro issued gloves by Rawlings and Wilson, and they aren't the same as any sold in stores. Here's a pic of a pro issued A2000 I got from a SS in the Diamondbacks system, makes my off the shelf A2000 feel like a dodger give away glove when you compare the leather/feel of the glove

SNC11587.jpg

SNC11588.jpg

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks man, yeah the bummer is they only pop up every so often. But they're great when you can find them. Another way to tell is by the pattern of the glove. Rawlings has a # of patterns that they don't offer to the public, not sure why, but offer to the pro's. I have a pro issue pro preferred listed in on here in the other equipment section also. It's a PRO 12-2K , it's an example of a pro preferred pattern they only offer to guys in the MLB or minor leagues etc. It's a bummer cuz some really good patterns are they one's they don't put out. Just like on that grey A2000, they offer that pattern, but they do not offer the single post web which sucks. Evan Longoria uses the same model except his is a really nice all tan. I play infield to i've always been into/particular about my gloves. Definitely have bought WAY too many over the last year or 2.