rawlings pro shop question?

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
im looking for a 13 open back h web. Would like horween. Would bob be able to make this through eastbay or is this going to be hard to find?

BTW if anybody has what im looking for a in LHT pm please...

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
How do I get in touch with Bob?

I have read about Bob at Rawlings Pro Shop, but no one seems to be willing to help me out with contacting him about a custom Rawlings glove. Please Pm me some information if you are able to help me out. Thanks in advance!

mattingly

Starting Player
Bob makes the Eastbay/SLCS custom gloves... Rawlings pro dept./pro issue gloves, are made in the Philippines.
FYI... there is no such thing as the 'Rawlings Pro Shop'... just a term that some guys use for the Rawlings pro dept., and some misleading eBay sellers use for Rawlings Pro Stock retail gloves.

Mason4208

You have to have a connection to order pro shop/dept. not really available for general public orders. HOH's are gonna cost you over $300. But you can get any color, pattern, size or web. Just not your name. If they try to look you up and don't find you that can be bad.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The Glovesmith USA custom 1300 pattern is similar to the Rawlings SG76. Might be worth looking into.

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
im looking for a 13 open back h web. Would like horween. Would bob be able to make this through eastbay or is this going to be hard to find?

BTW if anybody has what im looking for a in LHT pm please...

You could always call Rawlings and find out. Thats what I would do. :rolleyes:

mattingly

Starting Player
What does this mean? They hunt you down and take all your softball gear or what?:eek:

LOL... since only people authorized to order through the pro dept. are supposed to be placing orders in the first place, anyone can have their glove personalized.
I assume if you're running some kind of scam on them (like it appears certain online sellers have tried to do), it would probably be different.