LTB Rawlings PRO1000-9PBM

StickCollector

Looking for this particular glove in RHT. 12.25" with a 2 piece web and mesh back. Message me if you have one available. Thanks.

MaverickAH

I'll have to dig it out & check the model # but is this the glove you're looking for?

nKKB1tU.jpg

V7Vmznx.jpg

3D6cpSc.jpg

0HFnhYR.jpg

M4Awn4B.jpg

This particular one is a spring training issue.

Last edited:

MaverickAH

He's got tons of money Maverick, the man is loaded! :D

Hey AD! How's it hanging? Hope all is well with the family!

You know that's not what I'm about...... I was actually planning to sell off a lot of my collection this year but for obvious reasons I've held off.

I sent StickCollector a PM so we'll see........

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Hey AD! How's it hanging? Hope all is well with the family!

You know that's not what I'm about...... I was actually planning to sell off a lot of my collection this year but for obvious reasons I've held off.

I sent StickCollector a PM so we'll see........

We’re good, I’m over Covid, thankfully I’m the only one in the family to get it! I’m just messing with StickCollector, we go back in forth with each other, his glove buying was out of control not too long ago. Seems like he was buying 3 a week! He’s a great guy, go easy on him!

Hope you and your crew are safe and healthy, you umpiring this year?

MaverickAH

We’re good, I’m over Covid, thankfully I’m the only one in the family to get it! I’m just messing with StickCollector, we go back in forth with each other, his glove buying was out of control not too long ago. Seems like he was buying 3 a week! He’s a great guy, go easy on him!

Hope you and your crew are safe and healthy, you umpiring this year?

Sorry to hear about the Covid. The school season is dead here & it's just as well as I'm still recovering from some lower back nerve damage that had me down for almost 6 weeks. It went from my lower left back through the front of my hip, through my groin & down the inner left thigh. Some of the worse pain I've ever had in my life!!! I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy! I'm about 90% better now.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Sorry to hear about the Covid. The school season is dead here & it's just as well as I'm still recovering from some lower back nerve damage that had me down for almost 6 weeks. It went from my lower left back through the front of my hip, through my groin & down the inner left thigh. Some of the worse pain I've ever had in my life!!! I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy! I'm about 90% better now.
Oh man, sorry, glad you’re doing better!