Need Help rcvd package but no item

constante

Extra Hitter
Hey board bro's i rcvd a packing tube but no bat was inside tube...

Communication with shipper is good, quick response. Rvcd packing tube not taped properly and item wasnt their upon rcv..

What should i do or what should happen between me and shipper.

I went to usps explained to supervisor said he would call back by EOD mo phone call so i called local office and they said the samething. Item was insured for $50 only.. do i eat up the loss or does the shipper make this straight. Just wanting to no, its the first time this happens.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

constante

Extra Hitter
i6do46.jpg

That how i found it when rcvd..

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Seller is responsible. He will get $50 back from insurance but the difference he should be paying you in refund is on him. How expensive of an item was it?

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Was there anything on the box like a sticker saying "package delivered missing contents" or anything like that?

Joker

seller sends you a refund immediately, then deals with USPS with an insurance claim. insurance protects the shipper not the buyer, people still don't seem to understand this

RalphG427

On the bench
You should be refunded IN FULL immediately. Seller needs to deal with USPS and get back whatever insurance money they will give him. You would think by now people would stop using the damn tubes...

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I've used plenty of tubes when need be...Haven't had a problem to date. Use duct tape as well as packing tape and make sure you secure the bat so it can't slide up and down in the tube. Not rocket science.

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a bat several years ago on the board, it was shipped in a tube, came out the end and was lost. Got it a little over a year later from the lost letter PO in Utah.