Recommendations for new ASA bat

UncleMosk

Screenshot_20210503-222523_Maps Ruler.jpg Teammate used my ASA 30 oz Dc41 Sledge and hit one of the farthest balls I've seen with a 52/300 Thunder Hycon. The distance pictured is the landing.

tlinstro

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a city league where we need alloy bat with ASA stamp, all i have is composite from a few years back ( havent played in awhile)
I cant seem to find anything online right now except Anderson or Miken Vicious, cant seem to fins any DeMarinis, what should i look for?

arther itis

payin' to get paid
I have a city league where we need alloy bat with ASA stamp, all i have is composite from a few years back ( havent played in awhile)
I cant seem to find anything online right now except Anderson or Miken Vicious, cant seem to fins any DeMarinis, what should i look for?

What bat weight do you swing with?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini options would be an ultimate weapon and or steel depending on what your league allows, uw is one piece, steel is two piece other demarini options would be a bruiser or windy city both one piece , the wc comes in heavier weights with the lightest being 32oz

jhitman

He guys. Playing on a buddies team that I coach with this year and it’s an ASA league. Looking to pick up a bat, but not really sure on what’s good with ASA stamp (I think this recently switched to USA stamp)

for reference I’m 6’7, 270 lbs. I like to hit power, but with the home runs being severely limited in this league need something with decent control

thanks

I know this thread is old. I have the Worth Krecher (Army green). It hits the mush 52 cor 300 comp softballs as good as anything I've seen. Monsta is also good, but pricey and if you decide to get the extended warranty even more pricey.