Replacement Rawlings Webs

shado_warrior

Starting Player
The camel I-web on my 20 year old 11.75 Rawlings PP finally needs to be replaced. I believe Wilson offers it's customers replacement webs, but as far as I know, Rawlings does not. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

I would like to avoid having to buy another glove just to do a web swap. Also, the picky side of me would really like the I-web to have the Rawlings logo on it.

Thank you Glove Fam!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i know that the Rawlings outlet in Myrtle has them for sale but i'm not sure how you'd go about getting one otherwise.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
i know that the Rawlings outlet in Myrtle has them for sale but i'm not sure how you'd go about getting one otherwise.
(843) 492-6350
I was there the first week in June, it was horrible, huge waste of time, and gas! Pretty sure that'll be my last time going there!

shado_warrior

Starting Player
Thanks guys! Appreciate your feedback.

With all of the customizable features being offered, one would think getting a Rawlings-branded replacement web would be easy. Guess not.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Disclaimer: The last camel web I got from usasportsdirect wasn’t camel but more like a nude color.

1. Remove old web
2. Cut open web and remove small oval R logo
3. Mail logo to usasportsdirect using something with tracking
4. Order replacement I web in camel and include a note to include the logo (refer to tracking number)
5. Wait until it’s finished and ships
6. Install replacement web