Ressy legit 16 vs watermelon

Z1k05

Star Player
Needs people's opinion, currently have a 16 ressy and I really really like it but want to keep an open mind to other bats....is the watermelon worth the extra $45 for a cool paint job and slightly different weighting or should I buy another ressy legit for cheaper and if it's not broke why fix it?

WillW3

Starting Player
Felt like the same bat to me. Resmondo felt better from the get go and Watermelon seemed to take a little more to open up. The melon was a 26.5 and the Ressy a 27

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
I've swung both, and the Ressy seemed to have a lot more pop, and bigger sweet spot. Water Melon wasnt impressive at all.

WillW3

Starting Player
I wouldn't say I wasn't necessarily impressed, but I will say it was nothing special at all.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
My Legit was lights out after 25 hits. Teammates 200 hit watermelon doesnt even come out of his bat bag.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Another vote here for the Ressy.

I never liked the weighting of the watermelon although it performed well;
I bought a Ressy and sold the Melon.

If you're comfortable with the Resmondo I would keep it and buy another one like I did.

-G

Train44

Coach
Guess I'll be the lone Watermelon advocate. Opened up my Watermelon the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, couldn't put it down until I opened my Triple Crown this past Friday. Triple Crown is 27.5oz (27.2 scale weight) and my Watermelon is a 26.5oz (26.8 scale weight). I keep my Watermelon as back up for later in the day now, but it is really, really good!

bryan0316

Addicted to Softballfans
I was a worth guy. Trying to find new one. Been swinging z2k. Any help would be great. I saw I believe the ressy blue/orange was real cheap

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
Every ressi I've seen is hot, I regret selling mine now.
Water Mellon seems ok, but ya can't compare a now with a bat that has a lot of cuts

House00

Slingin' lead!
my ressy is lights out... i almost sold it before it was broken in because i wanted a wm... im extremely happy that i didnt because i got it to open up and havent put it down... hottest bat ive had in a while...