Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

dunkky

how much did u pay for it? PM me sir. i might pick one up since no one seems to let go of the endload ver of it..

Tronner

I have a nearly brand new (maybe 30 hits) Phenix 26.5 EL and I just can't get on with the weight compared to my older 26.5 Future. The Phenix feels lighter, and when I switch from my 27oz Legacy to the 26.5 Phenix EL I keep miss-hitting the ball. Anyone have a 27.5 Phenix or 26.5 Carbon they'd like to trade for a 26.5 Phenix?

4xtra

Player/Coach
I have a nearly brand new (maybe 30 hits) Phenix 26.5 EL and I just can't get on with the weight compared to my older 26.5 Future. The Phenix feels lighter, and when I switch from my 27oz Legacy to the 26.5 Phenix EL I keep miss-hitting the ball. Anyone have a 27.5 Phenix or 26.5 Carbon they'd like to trade for a 26.5 Phenix?
FYI: My Carbon is .8 OVER sticker and the endload is for real

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
the phenix is much more different in el than the carbon the carbon is known to have that sledgehammer feel.. i have a 2017 omega that i can't really jive with cuz it seems too lite as well

dunkky

i have 28oz 19 kp23 that hammers hard balls. if anyone's interested and you have 27 above phenix omega, let me know. LOL

crocdriver

I wish this was clever
ok...jumping on thread because i just got the omega 2 carbon (white one). I bought it due to the bat being durable. It seems pretty nice but does it open up like more of an older bat?
We use those 40/275 rocks.

jlant

4xtra, have you ever hit with the Demarini Juggy OVL 2018 ASA softball bat (34" / 28oz) end-loaded? I'm looking to use this on a mofidifed league using 12" clinchers. How well will this bat do with these types of balls??

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Jlant The Juggy when broken in destroyed clinchers. I got the old silver and black one from a member here and it is on fire. If you are playing with clinchers you must be from new York. So if your league hasn't banned the Easton double barrel bats like the Patriots or the ghost. They smoke the clinchers also. I have the new red white and blue ghost 2 and it's preformed very nice for a bat that's under 100 hits. Unfortunately these Easton bats to fail compression testing fast since they are hot out the wrapper.

QUOTE="jlant, post: 19233394, member: 122089"]4xtra, have you ever hit with the Demarini Juggy OVL 2018 ASA softball bat (34" / 28oz) end-loaded? I'm looking to use this on a mofidifed league using 12" clinchers. How well will this bat do with these types of balls??[/QUOTE]