RIP-IT Prototype 98 S13DA

M

MJL 00

Compared to all the Rip Its ive used i would pass also...nothing compares to Reap

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Reaper was the best bat that Rip-It ever made. Unless you want to count the all yellow senior Rip-It softball bat , which was a beast.

batrater

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought 27 oz last spring a few guys prefer it over our steels, actually gets a little more distance than the steels (off the tee). You need to get used to the feel and sound, its more like a composite than a metal.

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
a few guys prefer it over our steels, actually gets a little more distance than the steels (off the tee).

Maybe that is because the S13DA is a multiwall as opposed to the steels being singlewall.......Hitting what balls?

batrater

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a bucket of 10 - demarini 44 375 and 10 - trump stote 52 300

If it is a multiwall, why was I told by Rip-it, when I contacted them, that it is a single wall?

Where Did you get your info? just askin

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
If it is a multiwall, why was I told by Rip-it, when I contacted them, that it is a single wall?

Where Did you get your info? just askin

I got my info from the same place where others have pointed out to you in the past....the ASA website

Until ASA changes the "type" multiwall to that of singlewall for this bat as you have suggested the manufacturer has told you, it will have to stand as multiwall.........for those of us whom play in singlewall leagues that go by the ASA website, the majority of us are bound by that....and very seldomly not "I spoke to the manufacturer and they told me it is in fact a singlewall".

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
If you would like to see the inside of the bat, send me a message and Ill text you a pic. Mine snapped in half at the taper in under 200 swings. Love my Reap2,and Senior 98, but will never buy another Rip It.