Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

manusmc2

Starting Player
Ok so here is my first post that Ive been screwed on a deal. I made a deal with this guy and send him $140 for an extended on the 9th and requested that if I bought it he send it to get to my place by the 12th so I figured regular priority be fine. He sent it standard and showed that the bat got to my place by the 17th but was finally delivered to my door today the 18th . I picked up the box and I immediately noticed the box was empty. The box was NOT taped on either side. Not even one piece of tape on either end of the box. I then messaged him and requested he send my money back and he stated that he was not going to and that I was lying. He stated that he did not have tape either side of the box and that he was not going to make it right and wanted me to post this. So yall tell me am I in the wrong in this or is he ??

image1_zps7142e88f.jpg
image3_zpsab00a9a0.jpg
image2_zps81e6eaa1.jpg
image4_zps552cf495.jpg
image5_zpsb6bef958.jpg

Joker

he owes you a full refund and he can deal with USPS for his insurance money

whats the weight on the label?

Joker

he doesn't seem to understand that all post offices are not the same or how insurance works

he's completely at fault here and owes you a full refund

manusmc2

Starting Player
Ok that's what I thought Joker, but he basically is telling me to screw off and wont send me my money back. Ive told him to send me my money back and deal with his post office with the insurance side of it.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Postman be swinging an OG Extended tonight in league yo. Sender is responsible for the item until it is received by buyer. I rule in favor of the buyer. Imagine the headache a little bit of tape could have avoided

bird25

34/30 Club #25
he owes you a full refund and he can deal with USPS for his insurance money

whats the weight on the label?

This.

Also, was the box opened and was it marked as arrived empty?

Did the seller purchase insurance?

Joker

you should also provide his full name, address, and phone number so others can search for those in the future

uprising

Extra Hitter
ALWAYS TAPE A BAT NO MATTER WHAT SENDER IS LAZY ,DO you realize these items are tossed and thrown around...This is unreal he needs to pay you back ASAP!

Joker

but the others made it? all post offices handle every package exactly the same too. dumbass got lucky only 1 had a problem

manusmc2

Starting Player
Well looks like im out $140. This guy refuses to see where he is wrong. There was no paperwork it was delivered to my door.
the name I got is Earl Oros
3250 W.Madera
Toltee, AZ 85131 if I wrote the address correctly.

a_zps962f0922.png

uprising

Extra Hitter
but the others made it? all post offices handle every package exactly the same too. dumbass got lucky only 1 had a problem
I think the best part he thinks its the buyers fault i don't care if its going less then 1 state away tape the hell out of it and if you ship priority they let you use their tape...

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
did you send pay pal as a gift or as goods? if you did it as goods, start a pay pal claim now. if you did it as a gift, you are screwed. He needs to give you a refund and he needs to work with usps to get his money back from them. what kind of retard ships a box in general with no tape? especially with an item inside that is heavy enough to push the box tabs open? do us all a favor and ban him form this site. we dont need dumb mf'ers like that around here.

uprising

Extra Hitter
did you send pay pal as a gift or as goods? If you did it as goods, start a pay pal claim now. If you did it as a gift, you are screwed. He needs to give you a refund and he needs to work with usps to get his money back from them. What kind of retard ships a box in general with no tape? Especially with an item inside that is heavy enough to push the box tabs open? Do us all a favor and ban him form this site. We dont need dumb mf'ers like that around here.
100%%%%%%%

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
What does the box say? Did somebody open the door when USPS dropped it off??? Or was it left on the porch till you got home? If it was empty when the postal worker dropped it off, it should say it on the box... If somebody took it from the mailman and it was empty .. They should've just denied it and it wouldn't be an issue now...

manusmc2

Starting Player
no man, I was at SWAT training today when it arrived and it was left on my porch its a closed off porch so no one but the mail man can access it. the box doesn't have anything on it besides what he wrote on it. I cant start a paypal bc I did send as gifted so im screwed on my end just figured id hook him up by sending it as a gift, so yes I am the one who messed up sending it gifted.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
**** hooking him up with a couple extra dollars, he wouldn't even put 25 cents worth of tape to secure it. He can use any excuse he wants, but it just shows someone who doesn't really care.
Way to treat our servicemen(or anyone for that matter).