Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
someone wants all the attention. if you're not doing anything, shut the **** up and stop posting. you're not helping, go the **** away

You should read your post and go look in the mirror lol... Pretty much spot on stupid... Lmao....!

Joker

You should read your post and go look in the mirror lol... Pretty much spot on stupid... Lmao....!

you sent him texts and tried to help, that was good. now all this other bull**** is not needed and isn't helping him get the refund. so you and all these other dumbasses arguing with you need to shut the **** up unless you're doing something to help

you don't bring this crap into the feedback section. these are people who got screwed over. don't come into their threads where they are trying to get help and **** all over it

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can assure you, the post office did not say that these boxes don't need tape on the end. They would tell you to tape anything. These boxes don't even have tongues to try and keep the flap from opening up. Common sense would,D have to,D you that. Then again common sense would of said to tape the ends even if they did, and to refund the guys money back.

Roch, where is your proof that you actually sent it. You say you sent 2 other bats that same day, in the same e box with no tape. And they received them with no issues, where is your proof of that? We're those deals also completed on here?

You owe this guy his money back!

It's funny you called someone out about having less good to go's than you. Your deals mean nothing now.

So glad I never did the deal for your One now.

This is exactly why I always say pay as goods. I have no issues eating fees, just to make sure we both are covered if anything happens.

It doesn't matter if he successfully sent a million boxes without tape. Sending a single one was dumb and this one didn't make it.

You're only as good as your last deal and it's a NGTG. You're an OBD scumbag until you refund this man his money rocheloro.

mdsmoke

Coach
no, the buyer is not at fault here, don't try to blame him

I'm not blaming the buyer at all. He is completely in the right and whether he sent as friends/family or goods should not matter...he should have a bat or a refund in his hands.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
:rolleyes:I'm still waiting for a response on what I should do next??? Please let me know....

Maybe you could send some contact info to the buyer of someone who is closer to the deadbeat. Or I guess you could continue not helping

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
no, the buyer is not at fault here, don't try to blame him

Blaming him and teaching him how to protect himself in the future are two different things. rochelororo is the only scumbag here, but manu now knows how to protect himself going further.

It's a lesson learned either way.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would still go and talk to my local PD before the Post Office. Mail fraud is a serious crime.

mdsmoke

Coach
Blaming him and teaching him how to protect himself in the future are two different things. rochelororo is the only scumbag here, but manu now knows how to protect himself going further.

It's a lesson learned either way.

all i was trying to say...this dude will catch it one day...

manusmc2

Starting Player
[email protected] is his email. Yes you are correct I def learned my lesson sending as a gift. I figured with someone with 19gtg deals Id just hook him up and send as gifted but again lesson learned on my end didn't think I'd get screwed over $140 over a lazy sender not wanting to tape the box. Then basically blaming me for his mess up.

mdsmoke

Coach
[email protected] is his email. Yes you are correct I def learned my lesson sending as a gift. I figured with someone with 19gtg deals Id just hook him up and send as gifted but again lesson learned on my end didn't think I'd get screwed over $140 over a lazy sender not wanting to tape the box. Then basically blaming me for his mess up.

Don't hook guys up....90 percent of the guys here won't do it for you.

manusmc2

Starting Player
Yea well that I'm coming to find out on the other hand I see more then 90% of the guys would put freaking tape on the box. Well this guy is a piece of work but again yall are right I sent gifted lesson learned.

uprising

Extra Hitter
Yea well that I'm coming to find out on the other hand I see more then 90% of the guys would put freaking tape on the box. Well this guy is a piece of work but again yall are right I sent gifted lesson learned.
Should be brothers helping brothers out not brothers screwing each others

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe you could send some contact info to the buyer of someone who is closer to the deadbeat. Or I guess you could continue not helping

His info is already in this thread... He lives 100 miles away from me... I've seen him in person maybe 5 times tops since I've known him... You guys act like we hang out...

Joker

he seems to have plenty of local friends on here. maybe one will help the buyer

I know him personally joker... You know I hate your ****ing guts... But I know him... I've texted him back and forth today... But yeah, he does have to reimburse and take the hit... Sucks for him... But that's beyond my control...

no one said anything about you specifically helping him until you spoke up. don't volunteer yourself

His info is already in this thread... He lives 100 miles away from me... I've seen him in person maybe 5 times tops since I've known him... You guys act like we hang out...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
You get $50 insurance automatically when you send priority, so he would have had to pay for another $90. I would say that he could maybe do a little work to get that 50 for him, but I don't see him doing **** other than getting the 50 and keeping it himself.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

So? you're not helping. you asked what you could do, i responded. do you not know anyone who can help? you said you know him personally. i really doubt you have zero people in common with this guy that could help the OP out

uprising

Extra Hitter
You get $50 insurance automatically when you send priority, so he would have had to pay for another $90. I would say that he could maybe do a little work to get that 50 for him, but I don't see him doing **** other than getting the 50 and keeping it himself.

He didn't even send priority he sent ground i think he did it at a kiosk and then took the bat out

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yeah, looking where he lives it doesn't look like he should be spending his money on bats.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
usually around $3 for a value under $200

tape would have cost less

This is correct $2+ for up to $200 of insurance and as stated somewhere in this thread tape is free if you ask at the post office they let you use their tape... not using tape at all is just ridiculous!!