Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
my goal is world peace and cooperation. i should start my crusade in arizona

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 30 with a pending knee surgery, 2 herniated discs in my back and I'm 300+ lbs. 50 is a pipe dream. Got the wife a nice insurance policy though when I kick out.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Every time something like this comes up people all say the same ****, this is why I don't deal here anymore. I don't get it, are these people only buying NIW now? Ebay and facebook have the same issue you do here, there are always going to be bad apples, just stop sending as a gift FFS. Its $3 -$5 to pay the fees and you don't have to worry about bad deals like this.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
is that all you can come up with when you come at joker and myself? post count? you've been here long enough. you should ****ing know better

just means he has lost the war

i'm wondering where all these arizona guys were before today. they seem to like to post now

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
is that all you can come up with when you come at joker and myself? post count? you've been here long enough. you should ****ing know better

It was a legit question? You know cause people need to find some things to do during the days... Naw mean....

trip

stfu
six years and one month, 2200 days roughly. six posts a day. <10 seconds per post. such a time waster.

you're lucky the lounge posts don't count else i'd be well over 100k to give you some real ammunition aside from those water pistols you're shooting my way

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
I was here the whole time. I know Rocheleros from the fields but don't live anywhere near him and don't have his phone # so I couldn't be of help. Looks like the guys who did have that info helped out so what the problem is?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
six years and one month, 2200 days roughly. six posts a day. <10 seconds per post. such a time waster.

you're lucky the lounge posts don't count else i'd be well over 100k to give you some real ammunition aside from those water pistols you're shooting my way

I can't carry real guns.. I'm a felon and ****... I got some sick nunchucks tho...

Joker

I was here the whole time. I know Rocheleros from the fields but don't live anywhere near him and don't have his phone # so I couldn't be of help. Looks like the guys who did have that info helped out so what the problem is?

its over, everyone shut the **** up

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
tumblr_mn2swbCTXJ1rvdee4o1_400.gif

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's about 200 posts longer than it should have been, but good to hear it is getting resolved.