Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
ALWAYS TAPE A BAT NO MATTER WHAT SENDER IS LAZY ,DO you realize these items are tossed and thrown around...This is unreal he needs to pay you back ASAP!

Ok Calm down joker jr, get off your knees dust them off wipe your lips off and shut up.
I sent the bat inside the box, I shipped 3 bats that day all at the same time and same style box and some how 2 of them got there and this one didn't mhmm yea I wonder how.
If he can post a pic of usps where it shows the weight of the box it'll say 2 lbs which is way more then an empty box right ? Thank you. I've shipped plenty of bats in that exact box and never had a problem (40+ gtg)
Also he already made a claim on me joker on paypal and I won cause he sent as friends,

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
If the box says 2lbs and doesn't say delivered with out contents, what's the protocol after that???

manusmc2

Starting Player
Yep glad to know with all the people on here showing that your the one who is at fault and you still refuse to be a stand up guy and send me back my money. I have no doubt u sent the bat, but the simple and small fact that you could not even tape the bat shipping from Arizona to Georgia you refuse to see your responsible. Bro I've tried to be as lenient as I can be and sent you friends bc I was just trying to hook you up and send you money quickly but bc of your screw up your screwing me over. Shows what kind of person you are. So that's fine bro I appreciate it and see what kind of person you are. To everyone else on this site thank you all for your responses on here and showing that it just wasn't me who thought this guy was wrong, I guess this guy wants to show his rep for $140...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a lose, lose situation... I shipped a bat and they left it on a dudes porch... Guy said it wasn't there when he got home... Said it was delivered so I sent the money back... Got on the phone with usps and they said it was dropped off at his door... Nothing they would do... However, he then said his daughter came home and left and had the package with her... So he sent my money back... I won't ship a bat with out sig confirmation now... That's why I hardly deal on here now...

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok Calm down joker jr, get off your knees dust them off wipe your lips off and shut up.
I sent the bat inside the box, I shipped 3 bats that day all at the same time and same style box and some how 2 of them got there and this one didn't mhmm yea I wonder how.
If he can post a pic of usps where it shows the weight of the box it'll say 2 lbs which is way more then an empty box right ? Thank you. I've shipped plenty of bats in that exact box and never had a problem (40+ gtg)
Also he already made a claim on me joker on paypal and I won cause he sent as friends,

Without tape, it aint too difficult to weigh a bat in the box on the USPS Kiosk to generate a mailing label.

There's nothing to prove that you mailed the bat in the box tho...

It's a lose, lose situation... I shipped a bat and they left it on a dudes porch... Guy said it wasn't there when he got home... Said it was delivered so I sent the money back... Got on the phone with usps and they said it was dropped off at his door... Nothing they would do... However, he then said his daughter came home and left and had the package with her... So he sent my money back... I won't ship a bat with out sig confirmation now... That's why I hardly deal on here now...

Always insure for full value
Always use Sig Confirmation
Never pay as gift...

wcoastsoftball

I know this isn't the focus of this thread, but not knowing the entire situation of this^^^, the guy made a mistake and sent you the money back. No biggie IMO.

As for this thread, yes the seller owes a refund.

manusmc2

Starting Player
All he had to do was put one piece of tape on each side !! I don't see how you expect to ship it standard mail with all those hands on it and expect it to get to my door still sealed. This box was shipped from Arizona to cali, then all the way to Georgia without any tape. Again how do u not see that your in the wrong for this and send me back my money ?!

A_zpseeceaf94.png

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I leave my car unlocked everyday without issues and the one day it gets stolen I don't understand how it could have happened when it didn't get stolen all those other times. Wtf. :confused:

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I leave my car unlocked everyday without issues and the one day it gets stolen I don't understand how it could have happened when it didn't get stolen all those other times. Wtf. :confused:

Sounds like you had a bad day , lock your car from now on and maybe stop getting in the back seat with joker lol

Joker

I know this isn't the focus of this thread, but not knowing the entire situation of this^^^, the guy made a mistake and sent you the money back. No biggie IMO.

has an obd tag been requested?

stork

Sounds like you had a bad day , lock your car from now on and maybe stop getting in the back seat with joker lol

I protect what I don't want to lose, I'm good.
Your arguments are weak sauce. Manning up can be painful sometimes but it gets easier the more you do it. Some just don't have it in em though as has been proved time and again. Karma is a *****.

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I protect what I don't want to lose, I'm good.
Your arguments are weak sauce. Manning up can be painful sometimes but it gets easier the more you do it. Some just don't have it in em though as has been proved time and again. Karma is a *****.

Oooooo can we kick this guy off for cussing ? And yea there weak like your statements bro . But how am I in the wrong cause someone stole from him

uprising

Extra Hitter
Joker Jr. Lol thats funny, its pretty sad that you think bc 2 out of the 3 bats youve sent made it you think thats ok? YOUR a piece of work dude straight scum bag!

uprising

Extra Hitter
Good luck making anymire deals on here bc your making yourself look like a real stand up guy by basically telling the buyer he is screwed ..smh...

stork

Victim playing

Victim playing (also known as playing the victim or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.

By abusers[edit]
Victim playing by abusers is either:

diverting attention away from acts of abuse by claiming that the abuse was justified based on another person's bad behavior (typically the victim)
soliciting sympathy from others in order to gain their assistance in supporting or enabling the abuse of a victim (known as proxy abuse).
It is common for abusers to engage in victim playing. This serves two purposes:

justification to themselves – as a way of dealing with the cognitive dissonance that results from inconsistencies between the way they treat others and what they believe about themselves.
justification to others – as a way of escaping harsh judgment or condemnation they may fear from others.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

That's why I don't deal much on here anymore.. Or ship sig conf... I just thought it was BS that I sent a bat and it could have been potentially stolen from somebody's porch and I was Responsible .

Joker

Oooooo can we kick this guy off for cussing ? And yea there weak like your statements bro . But how am I in the wrong cause someone stole from him

you are responsible for the bat to get to the buyer. if it doesn't, you send a refund and deal with USPS insurance. you did pay for insurance on your untaped box right?

stork

That's why I don't deal much on here anymore.. Or ship sig conf... I just thought it was BS that I sent a bat and it could have been potentially stolen from somebody's porch and I was Responsible .

But that costs extra money. How you gonna buy your baby diapers throwing that $3 away?
It is amazing what some people will go through to save a couple bucks. Peace of mind is worth so much more.

manusmc2

Starting Player
Well unless its the mailman stealing my bat it wasn't stolen from my porch its enclosed except an access for packages. So again an untapped box was shipped from Az, to Ga..

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
That is the procedure... He gots to call usps and asked if the postal worker dropped it off empty?? If he did then he takes it up with usps... And refunds the money... My question is, what if they say the box wasn't empty when dropped off?? What's the protocol now??? I'm just curious myself....?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
But that costs extra money. How you gonna buy your baby diapers throwing that $3 away?
It is amazing what some people will go through to save a couple bucks. Peace of mind is worth so much more.

I always pay the extra money playa... I don't have kids that wear diapers either... My point was, I ship a bat across country and I got to be responsible for an item sitting on somebody's porch... I think that's bull**** honestly... When somebody ships me a bat I have it sent to my work or where somebody is going to be home...

manusmc2

Starting Player
Every single other deal I've had on here have been taped at the end of the boxes. My Post office here lets you use priority tape for free ! That's the part that gets me the most is you couldn't even put tape on it after I sent you $140 gifted. Now bc the one time if you say u ship all those other times the bat fell out from shipping 8 days to me, you feel that I'm responsible and basically sent you $140 for free, and you cant even have the courtesy to give me my money back and file insurance on ur bat. Oh well I guess next drug interdiction class I have in Arizona ill make sure to go by a post office to see how much tape is there or if they give courtesy tape for shipping. Again thanks for screwing me over bro.

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I seriously cannot believe the stupidity of people these days... Seller owes a refund on life in general