Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

Joker

the seller is responsible for getting the bat to the buyer

not taping the box is not being responsible

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Ok Calm down joker jr, get off your knees dust them off wipe your lips off and shut up.
I sent the bat inside the box, I shipped 3 bats that day all at the same time and same style box and some how 2 of them got there and this one didn't mhmm yea I wonder how.
If he can post a pic of usps where it shows the weight of the box it'll say 2 lbs which is way more then an empty box right ? Thank you. I've shipped plenty of bats in that exact box and never had a problem (40+ gtg)
Also he already made a claim on me joker on paypal and I won cause he sent as friends,

You (rocheleros) are an absolute moron. The 3 bats were all handled by different people; who is to say some greedy handler didn't notice that you hadn't taped the ends of the box and decided to check inside, or that the box wasn't ripped open during transit? You owe the man a refund. You should refund him and take up the loss with the Post Office, that is why you buy insurance. If you didn't purchase insurance then you are doubly retarded, but either way you owe the buyer his money back as you obviously ****ed up. I love how you seem to think these boxes are impregnable and don't need to be taped. It's cardboard bro, not ****ing unobtanium.

uprising

Extra Hitter
You (rocheleros) are an absolute moron. The 3 bats were all handled by different people; who is to say some greedy handler didn't notice that you hadn't taped the ends of the box and decided to check inside, or that the box wasn't ripped open during transit? You owe the man a refund. You should refund him and take up the loss with the Post Office, that is why you buy insurance. If you didn't purchase insurance then you are doubly retarded, but either way you owe the buyer his money back as you obviously ****ed up. I love how you seem to think these boxes are impregnable and don't need to be taped. It's cardboard bro, not ****ing unobtanium.
ive had boxes get to me taped with the bat showing every post office is different and always pay the extra $ to insure your items just incase stuff like this happens..but you my friend are ruining your rep the more you seem to not care or willing to help the seller at all..

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I always pay the extra money playa... I don't have kids that wear diapers either... My point was, I ship a bat across country and I got to be responsible for an item sitting on somebody's porch... I think that's bull**** honestly... When somebody ships me a bat I have it sent to my work or where somebody is going to be home...

That wasn't directed at you other than the fact that you protect yourself with the extra effort. The rest was sarcasm at those that don't give a ****.

stork

Maybe?
300x300.jpg

stork

All good.

That pic would make it make more sense so I am gonna go with it right or wrong.

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I think we are way past giving a **** how you feel.

Ok then , shut the **** up, go get your knee pads on and say hi to joker . I don't care what you think is right cause I know if you were in my shoes you wouldn't know what to do, it's easy to talk **** but I wanna see you do it, so go to jokers lil dungeon and shut up thanks bro :)

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a lose, lose situation... I shipped a bat and they left it on a dudes porch... Guy said it wasn't there when he got home... Said it was delivered so I sent the money back... Got on the phone with usps and they said it was dropped off at his door... Nothing they would do... However, he then said his daughter came home and left and had the package with her... So he sent my money back... I won't ship a bat with out sig confirmation now... That's why I hardly deal on here now...
This is why I pay for adult sig confirmation unless I know the person or they have as good a rep as I do.
Without tape, it aint too difficult to weigh a bat in the box on the USPS Kiosk to generate a mailing label.

There's nothing to prove that you mailed the bat in the box tho...

Always insure for full value
Always use Sig Confirmation
Never pay as gift..

I'm pretty sure this is in the best dealing practices thread too. This is the only way to go.

Oooooo can we kick this guy off for cussing ? And yea there weak like your statements bro . But how am I in the wrong cause someone stole from him

Because they didn't steal from him. They stole from you. The bat is yours until he receives it, and he didn't receive it. The bat is yours until he okays the deal. If it doesn't get to him, it's on you. If it gets to him and it's not as described, it's on you. The deal is on you as the seller until the buyer is whole. USPS insurance is purchased by the seller and they won't deal with the buyer in these instances. It's listed everywhere on this site about deals whether you were smart enough to do your homework or not.

I can only assume you send cash in envelopes without sealing them too.

You have an Outstanding Bad Dealer tag that should limit you to posting only in the feedback forum to update this guy on the status of his full refund that you owe him. If you didn't buy insurance that's your bad. He gets his money back or you never deal here again and he decides whether to involve the police.

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
This is why I pay for adult sig confirmation unless I know the person or they have as good a rep as I do.

I'm pretty sure this is in the best dealing practices thread too. This is the only way to go.

Because they didn't steal from him. They stole from you. The bat is yours until he receives it, and he didn't receive it. The bat is yours until he okays the deal. If it doesn't get to him, it's on you. If it gets to him and it's not as described, it's on you. The deal is on you as the seller until the buyer is whole. USPS insurance is purchased by the seller and they won't deal with the buyer in these instances. It's listed everywhere on this site about deals whether you were smart enough to do your homework or not.

I can only assume you send cash in envelopes without sealing them too.

You have an Outstanding Bad Dealer tag that should limit you to posting only in the feedback forum to update this guy on the status of his full refund that you owe him. If you didn't buy insurance that's your bad. He gets his money back or you never deal here again and he decides whether to involve the police.

First of all he can't get the police involved cause he sent as gift so it wasn't stealing

manusmc2

Starting Player
Well im pretty sure it doesn't matter if I gave you money as a gift or not, I sent you money in agreement that I would be getting a bat in return which in Georgia is theft by deception. So I don't know the term in Arizona, but again bro for you to still be in denial and ignore all thes post on how your in the fault you still refuse to refund my money just show what kind of person you are. Well again thanks for the bad deal bro I appreciate it...

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I literally had the EXACT same thing happen when I first started on here with a gtg guy... And you know what I did? I didn't take a penny. Refund him.

Last edited:

stork

Ok then , shut the **** up, go get your knee pads on and say hi to joker . I don't care what you think is right cause I know if you were in my shoes you wouldn't know what to do, it's easy to talk **** but I wanna see you do it, so go to jokers lil dungeon and shut up thanks bro :)

Yeah, it is easy to talk cuz I do things correctly and avoid people like you.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all he can't get the police involved cause he sent as gift so it wasn't stealing

You think you're pretty smart for someone ignorant enough to not use tape on a package...

And you provided your return address, which is what I would use to serve you with a small claims summons in my county.

When you fail to appear, I win.
Have the judgement transferred to your region for enforcement of the FTA and now I have the satisfaction of knowing you go to jail all over what would amount to a $3 roll of tape ;)

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
he seems to have plenty of local friends on here. maybe one will help the buyer

I know him personally joker... You know I hate your ****ing guts... But I know him... I've texted him back and forth today... But yeah, he does have to reimburse and take the hit... Sucks for him... But that's beyond my control...

Joker

this has nothing to do with me dumb****. get my nuts out of your mouth and do the right thing. you have some serious issues

uprising

Extra Hitter
I know him personally joker... You know I hate your ****ing guts... But I know him... I've texted him back and forth today... But yeah, he does have to reimburse and take the hit... Sucks for him... But that's beyond my control...

Assuming your telling your buddy to do the right thing ???