Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

uprising

Extra Hitter
What you want me to do??? I'm all ears....

Well for one i wouldn't call him a Friend bc i dont want anyone like that around me and if i knew i could help by anyway possible i would but im sure your saying its not your problem which it isnt but you have kinda been taking up for him this whole time...and im sure you'll continue being his "bro" i guess he will have to rip you off next...

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Well for one i wouldn't call him a Friend bc i dont want anyone like that around me and if i knew i could help by anyway possible i would but im sure your saying its not your problem which it isnt but you have kinda been taking up for him this whole time...and im sure you'll continue being his "bro" i guess he will have to rip you off next...

Ay back the **** off bro, don't be talking **** bro stay out of your own business and go give your " friend " joker a nice lil rub down. Your talking a whole lot of **** acting like your mr good stuff, where I have more gtg then you bro so shut up and stay down, oh yea still wanna sell that og z lol

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

Actually I don't talk to him or hang out with him... I've texted him maybe 5 times the last year aside from from today... I've seen him personally 3 times in the last 2 years!.. We aren't best friends.. But I've been texting him today because of this thread... If it was me I would reimburse the money and be done with it... But it's not.. What do you propose me do... Go find him and make him send the money??? If anybody doesn't wanna deal with me because of this thread then so be it.. I'm a man of my word and if my reps not good enough then IDGAF....

uprising

Extra Hitter
Ay back the **** off bro, don't be talking **** bro stay out of your own business and go give your " friend " joker a nice lil rub down. Your talking a whole lot of **** acting like your mr good stuff, where I have more gtg then you bro so shut up and stay down, oh yea still wanna sell that og z lol
I won't sale anything to you..your a low life..send the money back

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there

Except all your GTGs mean absolutely nothing now. And what's with this thinly veiled obsession with man love?

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84

You sound like a ****ing moron. There is a group of people, who collectively have more than 1000 feedback, telling you its your bad. I'll add another 100 more. Send the refund.

:rolleyes:I'm still waiting for a response on what I should do next??? Please let me know....

Round up a posse puto and put this ****** in his place

I can assure you, the post office did not say that these boxes don't need tape on the end. They would tell you to tape anything. These boxes don't even have tongues to try and keep the flap from opening up. Common sense would,D have to,D you that. Then again common sense would of said to tape the ends even if they did, and to refund the guys money back.

Roch, where is your proof that you actually sent it. You say you sent 2 other bats that same day, in the same e box with no tape. And they received them with no issues, where is your proof of that? We're those deals also completed on here?

You owe this guy his money back!

It's funny you called someone out about having less good to go's than you. Your deals mean nothing now.

So glad I never did the deal for your One now.

This is exactly why I always say pay as goods. I have no issues eating fees, just to make sure we both are covered if anything happens.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
You sound like a ****ing moron. There is a group of people, who collectively have more than 1000 feedback, telling you its your bad. I'll add another 100 more. Send the refund.

Round up a posse puto and put this ****** in his place

I'm not rounding up **** homie.... I've text him and told him the right thing to do... It's his choice... I've got a family to support and feed I'm not trying to form a lynch mob to go get this guy and go back to prison for assault... Somebody else's bat or money isn't worth that... Especially on no internet board...

PPC#12

Manager
I'll be the 143rd person on here with more gtg's than you telling you to refund this man's money. You're a f*****g dbag btw. :ban: Have a nice day

stillballin

The Veteran
Yea still no refund fellas, he basically is still blowing me off..

hey bro.. start a inquiry through the post office.. you can do it online on the help page or the local post office.. this sounds like it could be mail fraud since it is a transaction through the mail and you did not receive the product and the seller would not refund.. if it is determined to be mail fraud it is a federal offense and should be investigated with possible fines and jail.. hope this helps and sorry this happened to a very gtg bro..

manusmc2

Starting Player
Yea I'm going to go in before I go on duty today, but from what I understand it's his responsibility since he was the one who sent the package and he has to do an inquiry I don't think the post office will let me since I'm the one who is receiving the package. Again it's something this guy just can't man up and admit he is at fault and just simply pay me back my money. After all this thread and seeing he is in the wrong I don't understand how someone just can't suck it up and bite the bullet and admit he messed up. Instead he basically keeps telling me to go pound sand. All the prior deals I've had before thanks for the gtg deals bros I guess it's true U never think someone can screw u over till it happens, and especially when all the guy had to do is refund my money back..

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Why even say you are texting him if you have no plan on following up with it?

I'm a grown man... I do what I want... Like I said in a earlier post... What is it that I should do??? Nobody has gave me an answer to that... Cause there is no answer... I already told him the same thing you all did!.. It's his decision not mine... Sucks for the OP... Wish I could help you out more brotha...

mdsmoke

Coach
I'm a grown man... I do what I want... Like I said in a earlier post... What is it that I should do??? Nobody has gave me an answer to that... Cause there is no answer... I already told him the same thing you all did!.. It's his decision not mine... Sucks for the OP... Wish I could help you out more brotha...

You did just about all you can do aside from physically talking to him. Anything else is just dumb...no need to argue with irrational people bud.

Joker

someone wants all the attention. if you're not doing anything, shut the **** up and stop posting. you're not helping, go the **** away

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84

Grown men don't let weasels get away with **** when they can clearly do something about it. C'mon you're Mexican, i know you know some cousins without a future like i do lol.
If you know the guy, I'm sure you know some of his teammates. Let others know what a piece of **** he is and maybe one of them still has some balls.

mdsmoke

Coach
Grown men don't let weasels get away with **** when they can clearly do something about it. C'mon you're Mexican, i know you know some cousins without a future like i do lol.
If you know the guy, I'm sure you know some of his teammates. Let others know what a piece of **** he is and maybe one of them still has some balls.

Balls to do what exactly? Physically take the money from him? Come to blows over it?

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Idk... Phx I think putting his cell number out there for other guys to harass him into doing it is about all you can do otherwise you're no better than he is... He has to refund or get banned. Like I said... I've had this happen and I didn't take a penny.

Joker

his number has already been posted

and you don't ban him. you keep him here with the OBD tag to keep track of him