Not GTG rocheleros23 is Not GTG

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Lulz.......

rocheleros23 said:
Hey b***h don't you ever f***in judge me based on where I live , you don't f***in know my life, I can bet you anything in this world I have it better then you, better car , better life , better job , and better wife, your mom should be disappointed she raised a bastard like you , I hope you ff***in loose everything for judging people where they,

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Um, I did respond but I had to share the lulz.

Today, 10:43 AM
stork
Rocky Mountain Oyster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocheleros23
Hey b***h don't you ever f***in judge me based on where I live , you don't f***in know my life, I can bet you anything in this world I have it better then you, better car , better life , better job , and better wife, your mom should be disappointed she raised a bastard like you , I hope you ff***in loose everything for judging people where they,

I know all I need to know about you. I honestly don't care where anybody lives, but how they live I can feel how I wish. You are obviously in financial fear or you would make it right. Or you are just not honorable in your wonderful life. I just choose to walk a different path, hope you find your way but for now you are just a punk.
And you can say ***** too.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
median house value is less than stork's front yard

one out of every five adults possess a bachelor's degree

manusmc2

Starting Player
UPDATE: here is the update fellas first of all I would like to thank everyone on here from joker, stork, and saint and other mods and other sbfs on this thread. Rocheleros23 just sent part of the paypal back of $124.35 he stated that he would send the rest of the money he owes within the next few days hopefully sooner then that. Again thanks for all the help and comradery on this forum. When or if he sends the rest of my money I will update again.

trip

stfu
schools all ranked at or below 5 on a scale of 1-10, 16k per capita income, and safer than 8% of all US cities.

good to go.

mdsmoke

Coach
UPDATE: here is the update fellas first of all I would like to thank everyone on here from joker, stork, and saint and other mods and other sbfs on this thread. Rocheleros23 just sent part of the paypal back of $124.35 he stated that he would send the rest of the money he owes within the next few days hopefully sooner then that. Again thanks for all the help and comradery on this forum. When or if he sends the rest of my money I will update again.

Awesome news bud...

Joker

obligatory don't delete this thread post

glad you got something back

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I played Russian roulette 3 other times that day to, no way the 4th time could end badly right. This thread is hilarious

manusmc2

Starting Player
Yea he send the 124 I believe he said was left in his account and he stated that he should pay by Tuesday. So I'll update if he does make it completely right but atleast he showed good faith in send part of my money back. I just hate to see it took all of yall to basically tell him he was wrong in this to send me part of my money back. Again thanks to all of yall

uprising

Extra Hitter
Yea he send the 124 I believe he said was left in his account and he stated that he should pay by Tuesday. So I'll update if he does make it completely right but atleast he showed good faith in send part of my money back. I just hate to see it took all of yall to basically tell him he was wrong in this to send me part of my money back. Again thanks to all of yall

No problem glad i could help ya out hopefully he does what he says Go Dawgs

p17

rocheleros23 said:
I can bet you anything in this world I have it better then you, better car , better life , better job , and better wife, your mom should be disappointed she raised a bastard like you , I hope you ff***in loose everything for judging people where they,

yeah. must be tough rolling in so much dough that you need 5 days to come up with $15.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Rocheleros is a kid guys. He learned a big lesson here. He knows he was in the wrong. I've met him and probably been around him 3 or 4 times. I texted him as well telling him to do the right thing. Phxraida did the same thing...he ****ing tried to help. We both kinda know him but he lives pretty damn far away. No we don't know people in common. Some of you guys were being Richards to Raida when he DID try to do something. I'm glad to see everyone worried about fellow board bros, but I've seen others get more roasted for sending as a gift. For those of you that think that we should've went to his house and ****ed him up.......get real.

p17

thanks for your input.

exactly one person mentioned even the slightest threat of a physical confrontation in exactly one post, and it was completely ignored by everyone else. and raida's attitudes towards others in his posts and coming up with line after line of excuses brought the wrath on himself

Last edited:

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rocheleros is a kid guys. He learned a big lesson here. He knows he was in the wrong. I've met him and probably been around him 3 or 4 times. I texted him as well telling him to do the right thing. Phxraida did the same thing...he ****ing tried to help. We both kinda know him but he lives pretty damn far away. No we don't know people in common. Some of you guys were being Richards to Raida when he DID try to do something. I'm glad to see everyone worried about fellow board bros, but I've seen others get more roasted for sending as a gift. For those of you that think that we should've went to his house and ****ed him up.......get real.

Big ups to Scoot and PhxRaida for their positive influence.

Let's also give some to Rocheleros, in the end he is doing the right thing without too much strife.

There's wisdom here in realizing that doing the right thing and doing the hard thing are often the same paths...

C'mon Scoot, it really isn't that far from North Scottsdale ;)
Just kidding, but I've done my time out on W. Maricopa Hwy; I know how far CG is...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for your input.

exactly one person mentioned even the slightest threat of a physical confrontation in exactly one post, and it was completely ignored by everyone else. and raida's attitudes towards others in his posts and coming up with line after line of excuses brought the wrath on himself

Wrath!!? You call that wrath!?? Lmao.... What a dumb ****....