Rock River Rumble 2016: Janesville, WI

franklinc

The Rookie
Flyer: http://imgur.com/oTQKvdO
Registration form http://i.imgur.com/HGqPA9v.jpg *
Rules: http://i.imgur.com/9gANE7Q.jpg

Does your team need some practice before your summer softball league starts? We invited you to come join us for the 3rd Annual Rock River Rumble tournament in Janesville, Wisconsin.

Date: Saturday April 30th, 2016
Entry Fee: $150 per team
16 team maximum
Classification: class D, E, rec. league, and church teams, Resident or Non-Resident
Guaranteed 3 games. Pool play to determine bracket (1-0 or 0-1) then double elimination bracket.
Payout 1st(1-0) - $600, 2nd(1-0) - $425, 3rd(1-0) - $225, 4th(1-0) - $150, 1st (0-1) - $350, 2nd (0-1)-$225, 3rd (0-1)-$125 (based on 16 team field) Payouts decrease with smaller # of teams
Players must be 18+ years of age
Entries due: Fri, April 22nd at 4:30 p.m.

Entries may be turned in to the Recreation Division office by hand or mail (address below), fax to (608-755-3198), or emailed to Caleb Franklin (email address below)
Additions can be made to roster after initial roster turn in

18 N. Jackson St. (Physical)
P.O. Box 5005 (Mailing)
Janesville, WI 53547-5005
(608) 755-3030

Caleb Franklin
Recreation Intern
[email protected]
(608) 755-3031

*When printing these forms, save picture and print from your PC rather than directly printing the link. Direct printing causes the edges to be cut off.

Last edited:

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
What's the date of the tournament. Also the way it states on this advertising is that any league team can participate regardless of classification.

franklinc

The Rookie
What's the date of the tournament. Also the way it states on this advertising is that any league team can participate regardless of classification.

Hey thanks for your interest in the tournament! The date is Saturday April 30th, 2016. Any league team can participate as long as they fall within class D, E, rec. league, and church teams.

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
Thanks for the clarification as we have a league team , however it would not fall under the classification of D/E/Rec/Church. Good luck with tournament.

franklinc

The Rookie
I realized I hadn't attached the rules/registration form. The original post is now updated with this information.

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
so this will just be a one day April 30th?... Thanks in advance, also curious how many teams you had the previous years.

Last edited:

franklinc

The Rookie
so this will just be a one day April 30th?... Thanks in advance, also curious how many teams you had the previous years.

Yes it is just a one day event, the pool play/seeding round starts at 9 AM and then after you play your seeding game you get placed into one of the two brackets of 8. In the past we have had no issues filling the 16 slots of teams so we expect we will get 16.

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Yes it is just a one day event, the pool play/seeding round starts at 9 AM and then after you play your seeding game you get placed into one of the two brackets of 8. In the past we have had no issues filling the 16 slots of teams so we expect we will get 16.

ok for sure, thanks. I will talk to the guys and see whats up...Also curious cause i didnt see it mentioned anywhere on rules or flyer are you supplying balls or is it hit your own ball? If your supplying what are they and if its supply your own what cor and compression? Thank you

franklinc

The Rookie
ok for sure, thanks. I will talk to the guys and see whats up...Also curious cause i didnt see it mentioned anywhere on rules or flyer are you supplying balls or is it hit your own ball? If your supplying what are they and if its supply your own what cor and compression? Thank you

We will be supplying balls, 44/375's.

hitalot

Backside and Gaps
Tried messaging you about getting a team in for this, im in for sure please get back to me. thanks

franklinc

The Rookie
The deadline for registration is this coming Friday, April 22nd. There are still a few slots available so contact me for info!

franklinc

The Rookie
Rock River Rumble

Interested in playing if anyone needs a guy.

Hey if you are interested in playing and want to send me your contact info I can send an email to the participating/interested teams and see if anyone needs an extra guy.

Thanks,
Caleb Franklin
Recreation Intern
Janesville Recreation Division