Rodgers

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
People starting him this week?

I have to choose between him and Brees.

I also had Rodgers and Jordy on a team that lost last week by 5 points :(

Bow Commander

I picked him up off the wire this week and will be starting him over Bortles. Pretty excited about getting another solid QB on my lineup.

If I were you I'd still start Brees. He's had 10 days to prep for a Jets defense.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Brees has been a huge disappointment for me. I traded Kelce for him in like week 3 or 4 after I drafted Eli and Dalton for $1 each in an auction.

The Saints should blow out the Jets. Bryce Petty is starting. McCown on IR.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta think about the fact that Rodgers taking one hard hit and falling on his shoulder will probably re-injure that collar bone.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
I'm playing Rodgers over Stafford. I picked him up off waivers 2 weeks ago
I'm not sure on Jordy however. He was my 1st round DP
non ppr league
I just cannot decide on Jordy. Have T Hill and A Thielen as WR now, with K Drake in flex

Bow Commander

why does that matter one bit, this is dumbest question EVER when asking about which QB to start

Oh great, the SBF self proclaimed fantasy football expert is here to enlighten us. Nice thread contributions by the way.

My question was purely a detail of conversation. Go **** yourself.

AydenB00

The Rookie
Oh great, the SBF self proclaimed fantasy football expert is here to enlighten us. Nice thread contributions by the way.

My question was purely a detail of conversation. Go **** yourself.

but why? it was clearly only about QBs. PPR had no relevance in the thread what so ever but great comeback, kudos to u