Roller bags

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
What does it cost to ship one of these bags? I have a Royal Blue roller that I might want to get rid of. I want to buy a Bat Pack. I found out what my wife told me for years....The bigger bag you have the more stuff you put in it. My bag is heavy as hell right now.

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
I can get them to you tomorrow night. My bag is in my Pacifica and it is gone till tomorrow. I have a Regional track meet tomorrow and won't be back till tomorrow night. That would be the fastest I can do for you. If you have not bought anything before tomorrow night I will send you pics. Please send me your email because I still didn't figure out how to post pics on here.

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
I can tell you that the bag is like new. It has a compartment for cleats, a huge compartment on the bottom that I have filled with 30 balls. It has two side zippers that run along the whole side. Ect... I will just take pics and send them haha. That will be easier. It has very very little wear from being pulled. I'll check back with you tomorrow night when I get home.