Rowans Log

grubd

Banned User
Haha I said June/July because I'm in my prep so give me a couple months in. I also lift for myself, however I'm getting some accomplishment out of my lifting. You, however, cannot say the same. So before you bash me for doing Physique or whatever I wish to do, you should look at yourself. You are a gym rat and nothing more.

Since when is a gym rat a bad thing? Thought we all train for more power and to avoid injuries in softball? Physique is dumb, go oil up and wear your board shorts on stage to the abercrombie competition. You have issues with your confidence and probably a lot more than that.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol I have no issues with my confidence. Being a gym rat and bettering your health, physique, life, isn't a bad thing. However, when you bash someone for competing and dieting correctly for 20 weeks just because it is not "bodybuilding" speaks volumes about you, not me. The only difference between bodybuilding and physique is the shorts, and like I said I will show how lousy they are mid-summer.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
Since when is a gym rat a bad thing? Thought we all train for more power and to avoid injuries in softball? Physique is dumb, go oil up and wear your board shorts on stage to the abercrombie competition. You have issues with your confidence and probably a lot more than that.

And you're training for softball... and you weigh 250+... better have some meaty wheels.

grubd

Banned User
I never once bashed. I only questioned you and tried to pick your brain. You never gave straight answers to anyhing.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
I never once bashed. I only questioned you and tried to pick your brain. You never gave straight answers to anyhing.

I gave straight answers to the people who actually wanted to know ****. Not people that were trying to disprove me and be smart asses . You bashed men's physique yet, you don't compete? Everyone is entitled to their opinion however to assume things is idiotic.

grubd

Banned User
That is retarded, 99.9% of people that lifts weight don't compete. You act like everyone who doesn't gay it up on stage can't have an opinion. At the Arnold I'd rather be at the Animal cage not the main stage when your kind are on stage. Good bye, see you in a few months after your show, good luck.

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha I said June/July because I'm in my prep so give me a couple months in. I also lift for myself, however I'm getting some accomplishment out of my lifting. You, however, cannot say the same. So before you bash me for doing Physique or whatever I wish to do, you should look at yourself. You are a gym rat and nothing more.

Bolded made me laugh. Fro is a beast so I sure wouldn't say he isn't accomplishing anything.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
That is retarded, 99.9% of people that lifts weight don't compete. You act like everyone who doesn't gay it up on stage can't have an opinion. At the Arnold I'd rather be at the Animal cage not the main stage when your kind are on stage. Good bye, see you in a few months after your show, good luck.

The guys at the Animal Cage do compete, and are sponsored athletes you dumb ****.

grubd

Banned User
Your reading comprehension blows and you forget posts from prior that helps build on the current ones. I have never met a more foolish backward thinking person in my life.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Accomplishing what? PR's? Lower Blood Pressure? Finally hitting the ball 400ft?

Those are accomplishments in their own right. Who says you have to "show off" at some meet or show? What are you trying to accomplish? Trying to look cool for a bunch of meat heads at some event. Real cool. I could care less about that, just like you could care less about what anyone else does.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
Lol I have no issues with my confidence. Being a gym rat and bettering your health, physique, life, isn't a bad thing. However, when you bash someone for competing and dieting correctly for 20 weeks just because it is not "bodybuilding" speaks volumes about you, not me. The only difference between bodybuilding and physique is the shorts, and like I said I will show how lousy they are mid-summer.

and size is a big difference. physique dont train legs as hard because shorts cover them up. But anyone bashing anyone doing competitions like those, doest understand how much hard work and dedication it takes to achieve a certain physique for these shows

grubd

Banned User
and size is a big difference. physique dont train legs as hard because shorts cover them up. But anyone bashing anyone doing competitions like those, doest understand how much hard work and dedication it takes to achieve a certain physique for these shows

Nobody is bashing those guys they put in very hard work. Everyone is just bashing him for being a tool and all the better than everyone else comments. Read his whole journal and workshop. He is looking for atta-boys and your awesomes to stroke his ego for competing. But nobody gives a **** about him after the way he has carried himself. That is why after I suggested bodybuilding.com to him he started a log there. He wants someone to say no stay here we want to learn from you but nobody is going to do that for him.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Rowan, please stay here and teach us, you are amazing, you are a fountain of knowledge that we should all drink from...lol. What board shorts do you go with?

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
Nobody is bashing those guys they put in very hard work. Everyone is just bashing him for being a tool and all the better than everyone else comments. Read his whole journal and workshop. He is looking for atta-boys and your awesomes to stroke his ego for competing. But nobody gives a **** about him after the way he has carried himself. That is why after I suggested bodybuilding.com to him he started a log there. He wants someone to say no stay here we want to learn from you but nobody is going to do that for him.

Haha no I don't. I don't need atta boys from softballfans. All I intended to do was start a thread where people could centralize their questions and get them answered. That is all.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
So...are you saying that if I don't lift to compete that I'm accomplishing nothing by lifting? Clarification please.

No, the only reason why I said that to him/them is because I was receiving **** for competing in Physique. By no means am I bashing people that are trying to better there life and health by being healthy.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
Rowan, please stay here and teach us, you are amazing, you are a fountain of knowledge that we should all drink from...lol. What board shorts do you go with?

Not what I'm looking for Dirt, all I did was intend to help. Unlike what has been said about me, I do not need the stroke of confidence from people on here, I just intended to help.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans

HOW ARE YOU NOT BASHING ANYONE THAT DOES PHYSIQUE?!? Look at what you have posted, holy ****.

Gadawgs29

Banned User

yea I'm seeing that more and more from each response retract my neg comment

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.

As shocking as it sounds for a member of the participation generation some people do stuff with no intention of getting attention for it. Some people don't need a pat on the back to justify bettering themselves.

And I am no gym rat. 3 days a week during the offeeason and 2 days a week once softball starts. I do about as many reps in a week as one of your workouts.

Rowandj

Addicted to Softballfans
As shocking as it sounds for a member of the participation generation some people do stuff with no intention of getting attention for it. Some people don't need a pat on the back to justify bettering themselves.

And I am no gym rat. 3 days a week during the offeeason and 2 days a week once softball starts. I do about as many reps in a week as one of your workouts.

Well... this has all gotten out of hand. I never intended to try to be little anyone or bring anyone down, I just wanted to help with what knowledge I do have.. not saying it's immense.