Not GTG RS23 is NGTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fan81

Bought the 2014 26oz Aftermath from him on 11-10-15. He said bat would be shipped the next day along with other items people bought from him. Post office was closed on 11-11-15 so I texted him on 11-12-15 in the afternoon to see if he shipped bat. He replied, "yes picked up yesterday I'll get you tracking when I get back to office". I receive no tracking info that day. I text him on 11-14-15 for tracking info and no response. So I go back to his original thread and see GG22 is having the same issues. I texted him yesterday asking him about if he shipped usps priority or parcel post. He replies parcel post and asked for my email so he can have the girl in the office send out the tracking. Well no tracking received. I've done a lot of deals on here and like to give people the benefit of the doubt. So maybe he is a real busy guy at work but so I am. It takes one minute to take a picture of your receipt and send it to buyer. That's one of the main reasons I do less and less deals on here. I will start the PayPal claim process and have already left NGTG in his itrader. The info I have is Sean Kubat.

Paypal went to Sean Rangel

Phone number is 402-312-9529

Last edited by a moderator:

VanNombre

Addicted to Softballfans
I purchased the HD9 from him.. Same response "picked up from today, will get tracking when I get back to office"... That was 11.13.15.. Still nothing. Multiple messages left, logged in many times. NGTG

natedawg87

Baller
It takes one minute to take a picture of your receipt and send it to buyer. That's one of the main reasons I do less and less deals on here. I will start the PayPal claim process and have already left NGTG in his itrader. The info I have is Sean Kubat, cell # 1 402 312-9529.

I'm willing to bet he hasn't shipped anything, which is why you haven't received any info on your bat yet.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a couple of mutual friends with him on FB, including one guy from the Omaha area. LMK if you hear anything from him.

fan81

Update. I received wrong bat today from RS23. Sent me the utrip AM instead of the 2014 ASA one I bought. WTF come on man.

fan81

Update, I found out Justin Asher received my bat and I received his. I have attempted to resolve issue with Asher by sending bats to eachother. Asher has stopped responding to my text messages. Meanwhile RS23 has done nothing to help. I told RS23 I just wanted a refund to resolve issue and be done with this mess. He also has stopped responding. So I'm still left with a cracked utrip bat I didn't buy.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW!!!
What's Justin ashers user name?
Mods.. Does this justify a ngtg.. for Justin since he clearly received the wrong bat and is not willing to help rectify the situation?

fan81

Thanks teamriot38, I just posted a NGTG on Omaha softball. Wouldn't you know it. Mr. Rangel is texting me asking for my paypal info.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Its cool guys. He has a mod friend...

Post in this group. He is a member and more local people will see it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1443854979225820/

I'm sure the OP appreciates the help, but just because AJ knows who the guy is, doesn't mean he's close to him or anything close to be considered a 'friend'. AJ donates a lot of time to clear issues and get deals settled. Think you could offer a bit more respect instead of making assumptions that cast him in a bad light.

Last edited:

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I'm sure the OP appreciates the help, but just because AJ knows who they guy is, doesn't mean he's close to him or anything close to be considered a 'friend'. AJ donates a lot of time to clear issues and get deals settled. Think you could offer a bit more respect instead of making assumptions that cast him in a bad light.

well "its being handled" and "i know him" didnt seem to be getting the results.

One post on FB and he was instantly contacted by the guy for resolution. Im pretty sure those deleted posts would have helped.

fan81

Sean contacted me immediately after posting the NGTG thread in Omaha Softball. I sent him a money request like he requested. He said he would pay after his meeting. I have sent Justin text messages but he stopped replying Thursday. Sean said he talked to him two days ago. So hopefully I get the refund today so this will be done with.

fan81

RS23 has refunded my money. Thank you for everyone who helped out. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.