Rumor

Maris9

Banned User
Any truth to the rumor GSL will be going to different ball next year? Heard possibly a 44 400?

slamit93

<font color="#CC0000">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Any truth to the rumor GSL will be going to different ball next year? Heard possibly a 44 400?

I hope so. People are gonna get killed if they stick with the ball they had this year.

Maris9

Banned User
Not sure where your located but every tourney we played in Ohio,Illinois, Indiana we had to use 44 375 Trump.

slamit93

http://www.gslsoftball.com/gsl-rules/

Section 4 – Equipment

GSL recognizes only USSSA and/or NSA licensed/approved softball bats.
The official softball used in championship play will be a GSL stamped, Apex 50/375 Core softball (size according to program played).

GSL reserves the right to make changes or withdraw any approval or disapproval of any equipment at any time should in GSL’s determination change the game, effect the safety of participants or spectators, or creates a player’s performance to be more a product of the equipment rather than their individual skill.

slamit93

44/whatever is definitely a step in the right direction, still a rock though.

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
http://www.gslsoftball.com/gsl-rules/

Section 4 – Equipment

GSL recognizes only USSSA and/or NSA licensed/approved softball bats.
The official softball used in championship play will be a GSL stamped, Apex 50/375 Core softball (size according to program played).

GSL reserves the right to make changes or withdraw any approval or disapproval of any equipment at any time should in GSL’s determination change the game, effect the safety of participants or spectators, or creates a player’s performance to be more a product of the equipment rather than their individual skill.

This was during the 2012 season. Apex could not keep up the production of that ball to supply GSL enough, at least that is what was said.

The 44/375 Trump Stote was a nice ball to hit for sure. I personally would be fine if they went to a 40/375 but I'm guessing it will stay the same.