Running log

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
09/10/14 - Woke up and thought about running 3.0 miles but got tired just thinking about it and went back to bed.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
What's your training split like? I used to run 5k's, 10k's, and have done a couple half marathons

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to, until I **** out about a 2 foot log one day and sent him a picture of it, that and I threatened to hang his dog :D

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
When I trained for my half marathons, I did a 3 day split. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Tuesday intermediate length, Thursday short, and Saturday long

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
which bike you talking about? I'm pretty sure he sold it, or I ain't seen him ride in several years.

hedge

life takes guts
When I trained for my half marathons, I did a 3 day split. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Tuesday intermediate length, Thursday short, and Saturday long

that's what i'm doing now. i don't know the exact date of the half, so final training is a little hard.

right now i'm doing 2.5/2.5/4. i'll bump that up in a few weeks when i'm over this cold

which bike you talking about? I'm pretty sure he sold it, or I ain't seen him ride in several years.

some pedal bike that was in his garage when he bought the place.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
ok, I never got over 8 when training, still ran them no problems. They were the Disney World ones, in Orlando, ran through all the parks except animal kingdom, was pretty cool.

How much, I'll go steal it

hedge

life takes guts
yeah going above 8 is just asking for injury.

i have a few locations to choose from next year. it's a fundraising event, so it all depends on which is the cheapest. i'm hoping chicago

trip

stfu
i'd actually use the **** out of it if i lived in town.

bring your family to yellowstone next summer and i'll send it home with you

hedge

life takes guts
pacifica has nothing to do with our annual 7k annually in medical bills.

o'bama needs to help a ****** out here