S2N Custom Gloves

WillW3

Starting Player
Second 2 None Custom Gloves are top of the line. Lightweight, soft, and durable. I'm the guy if any board bros are interested in ordering or finding out more about the products. In-stock options also available. Customs take around 6-8 weeks, so November 1 is the cutoff to have your product by Christmas.

Kip or Kip/Mesh- $200
Steerhide- $160
Batting Gloves- $35

IMG_0101.JPGIMG_0103.JPGIMG_0102.JPG IMG_4315.JPG

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Pretty cool that they have xxxl batting gloves

Are there plans for a first base glove?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Second 2 None Custom Gloves are top of the line. Lightweight, soft, and durable. I'm the guy if any board bros are interested in ordering or finding out more about the products. In-stock options also available. Customs take around 6-8 weeks, so November 1 is the cutoff to have your product by Christmas.

Kip or Kip/Mesh- $200
Steerhide- $160
Batting Gloves- $35

View attachment 30212View attachment 30213View attachment 30214 View attachment 30211

Anybody gaming one of these? I really like that they have a 14" version on the first base glove.

Need all the help I can get.:oops:

ahgofish

Addicted to Softballfans
who uses them does not reflect on the product

If a top player is using the glove it does show that the glove can perform at the highest level...will it make a ****^*y player great...no. I know about ten conference players that use a S2N glove and have tried them out myself. The Kip leather model is a great glove for the price. There are definitely nicer/higher quality gloves out there but you are going to pay much more than $200 for them.

RustyShakleford

If a top player is using the glove it does show that the glove can perform at the highest level...will it make a ****^*y player great...no. I know about ten conference players that use a S2N glove and have tried them out myself. The Kip leather model is a great glove for the price. There are definitely nicer/higher quality gloves out there but you are going to pay much more than $200 for them.
a glove from walmart will catch the ball, if an MLB player used it would it mean its better than other gloves? nope, who uses it mean absolutely nothing.

WillW3

Starting Player
Guys, stop biting.... let the bait dangle in front of your face. I'm happy to help anyone with any questions you may have and give you my biased opinion

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
IMO its close...I have a custom S2N glove that feels similar to a HOH/A2000.

The mesh option makes for a super light glove with KIP leather...the best price for a quality custom glove...

WillW3

Starting Player
IMO its close...I have a custom S2N glove that feels similar to a HOH/A2000.

The mesh option makes for a super light glove with KIP leather...the best price for a quality custom glove...
I agree with the mesh. It is incredibly light.