Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
this dude is back at it again. Sadie1980 is William Greer and this is the mobile number he provided. 270 617 8233 Name looked familiar when I paypaled as goods for a bat, did some research and sure enuff.

Sadie1980

I wasn't done with the shipping and why would I have to show my address to the public to see...my buyers and people I trade to see the name and address.

Sadie1980

I've seen many on here not give out numbers or post their addresses so how's that any different. I have nothing to prove to anyone here, someone bought a bat and I held up my end like I was supposed too. He agreed to delete this post once he receives the bat so go troll someplace else.

Sadie1980

I've answered that question many times before and cleared this up already. Go back to previous post and you'll see my brother's statements on why.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
I've seen many on here not give out numbers or post their addresses so how's that any different. I have nothing to prove to anyone here, someone bought a bat and I held up my end like I was supposed too. He agreed to delete this post once he receives the bat so go troll someplace else.

I would hope he doesn't delete this thread because it doesn't change that you're LSsoftball

Sadie1980

Why shouldn't he delete this thread when he in fact said that he would if I follow through with my end of the sale like I should and I have. At no point in time was there any wrong doing on my end.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Because it's still Buyer Beware because of your past actions. He obviously felt it was important enough to let everyone else know

Sadie1980

I'm not LSsoftball, my brother was. Has absolutely nothing to do with me and I've made good on my deals. You guys need to get jobs or hobbies, stop trolling on the board...get a life