Buyer Beware Sadie1980 is DEREK/WILLIAM GREER

RustyShakleford

Lmao it's funny how yall think you know but you're way off. This site and the internet is bigger than all of you, ppl make up names, accounts, numbers and addresses...you push too much and ppl might push back. Just sayin...I sit here and watch yall make fools of yourselves.
I'm just going to quote this threat so it stays here

MiamiE

MIDDLE'S OPEN!
I received my bat today but the barcode that was promised was not included. Awaiting a reply to my PM.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I received my bat today but the barcode that was promised was not included. Awaiting a reply to my PM.
Good luck.. To each his own but with all the bbw, ngtg floating around on Sadie,lssoftball idk why you would even chance it..ijs

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Good luck.. To each his own but with all the bbw, ngtg floating around on Sadie,lssoftball idk why you would even chance it..ijs

I lol'd when I read the "bbw"... He probably does like bigger women :confused:

He's either banned or deleted his profile. Don't know if a user can delete their profile though, never tried it

MiamiE

MIDDLE'S OPEN!
I purchased this bat before onyur6 got his. Had no clue and Sadie had a positive feedback. The only way I could've known was to google the guys name once I sent him PayPal and found out his name.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
This is brutal. Brothers cousins phone numbers PayPal.... not one coherent defense. This guy has to get banned.

Everyone needs to learn to check the feedback section not just GTG's. As previously stated, there are guys that have been here for years before the GTG system and never had an issue but zero feedback. I don't do much business on here anymore and reading through these posts reminds me why I don't need to start back up. So many DB's. I'm just going to stick to the same old bats and play lower league coed so I can have fun being a hero.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
I purchased this bat before onyur6 got his. Had no clue and Sadie had a positive feedback. The only way I could've known was to google the guys name once I sent him PayPal and found out his name.

I understand that but why was he not shipping first to you to begin with?