Salomon Speedcross 3's?

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
So how's the sizing compared to current Nikes? My feet might have grown, but I've always worn 10's in Nikes and tried on some Free Trainers the other day and needed an 11 or 11.5.

I wear a 10.5 in everything. Except Boombah apparently. 10.5 fit perfect.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I E Mailed a seller on the DHate website, asked if the high tops are real Salomons or junk knock offs. No answer so far.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I found some Inov-8's for a good deal but the model they have doesn't look like it would work well in the OF. Wondering if anyone has any comments or experience using Inov-8 F-lite 195's?

1539924-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Jordan9215

Star Player
I found some Inov-8's for a good deal but the model they have doesn't look like it would work well in the OF. Wondering if anyone has any comments or experience using Inov-8 F-lite 195's?

1539924-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I keep seeing these Inov-8 shoes on Steep and Cheap for a good price, but I don't know anyone who has them to ask how they fit, how they work for softball, etc. They have some good looking shoes.

s.paternostro

Star Player

1539924-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Be the first to try them, and let everyone know how they are. They don't look like they will provide much traction though!

Jordan9215

Star Player
Be the first to try them, and let everyone know how they are. They don't look like they will provide much traction though!

Go to the Inov-8 website. They have two or three different shoes that have grip similar to the Boombah Trail shoe as well as Salomons. I may just find a store and go try some on.

matte22

Addicted to Softballfans
speedcross

same here scu duner.reg cleats killin my feet.ordered my speedcross today next day air for this weekend.kinda worried cuz i got wide feet.we will see

BT802

The Veteran
If you have wide feet you should go with the Fellraiser.. both seem to be great shoes but the Speedcross seem to run on the narrow side.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
If you have wide feet you should go with the Fellraiser.. both seem to be great shoes but the Speedcross seem to run on the narrow side.

Truth. I have a couple pairs of both, and the Fellraiser will accommodate width better than the Speedcross.

OneZero

Showboat
Anyone have the name of a good seller on the bay for these? I ordered a pair, then they took down the sale ad and disappeared, now have to go through ebay and paypal to get my money back.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Anyone have the name of a good seller on the bay for these? I ordered a pair, then they took down the sale ad and disappeared, now have to go through ebay and paypal to get my money back.

I am going to assume you tried to order some of the fake ones. Ebay will remove the ad once it is alerted or happens across it. They do that for any items that are fake but sold as real. You might still get your Chinese version if you have already paid.

If you want real Speedcross 3's you are going to pay $90+, if they are less than that and are NIB then they are fake.

There are different sights having different sales so just check the main ones like Eastbay, 6pm and zappos.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yes I asked a guy if his were real and if he had real high tops. He said he did not understand my question and I sent him a pic, now he is gone......

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Any Salomon shoes on ebay coming from China are going to be fake. The cheapest I am seeing right now is $100 for the black or grey ones. If you want a different color you can get them for about $80.

OneZero

Showboat
I knew they were fake when I ordered them so I rolled the dice and got taken. Got my $ back and just ordered some from a legit seller...

lordnlkon

Star Player
I've had the speedcrosses for about 2 months and I love those damn shoes. They are comfortable, light weight and have absolutely awesome traction.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I am going to assume you tried to order some of the fake ones. Ebay will remove the ad once it is alerted or happens across it. They do that for any items that are fake but sold as real. You might still get your Chinese version if you have already paid.

If you want real Speedcross 3's you are going to pay $90+, if they are less than that and are NIB then they are fake.

There are different sights having different sales so just check the main ones like Eastbay, 6pm and zappos.

I picked up mine off of Amazon

mihklo

I payed 79$ shipped for a legit pair....and got a free pair from warranty for one of the nubs ripping off.

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Good hiking shoes but ive busted my ass with these in the outfield & running bases. They have a stopping weight limit & its somewhere below 240. I play in the south soits like concrete with a little astro turf on it

Wheels33

Coach
Got fellraisers. Played 12 games in 2 days. Memorial day weekend. My feet felt amazing. I will never play in another shoe as long as i live. better traction and any turf out there. Par with cleats on grass. Wet grass, no problem.

s.paternostro

Star Player
SpeedCross 3's are the only way to go in all honesty. Fellraisers look like just as great of an option. I'll probably try those out once my SpeedCross' wear down!