Salvo question

islandballer10

Addicted to Softballfans
when I order this bat how am i supposed to know if it has the orange E on the end cap since from what i have read so far this is the hotter version? Does the one they sell on here have the orange E or is it a gamble.

rme0018

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
I think all there new salvos will have the orange e. Cause its suppose to help prevent the endcaps from cracking which are common on the new speed line bats. And its suppose to be tapper proof

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
See here is the thing that nobody has been able to get a straight answer on. A company that rhymes with Rust Rats told me that the black solid cap is the new batch. I don't know whats what anymore. I have the Orange Cap and to me that would make sense to prevent tampering and cracking with a insert that has flex.....Bottom Line I have an orange insert Salvo and its Hotter than a Burn Victim.....oh man I'm going to hell for that one.

islandballer10

Addicted to Softballfans
i guess i will have to call and find out. since i live in guam they dont really carry anything new. i have to order online. thanks for the help though.

JUICED33

Addicted to Softballfans
its just a rubber sticker on the cap peel it off and cap looks like the rest and they are not tamper proof

rme0018

<font color="RED">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
its just a rubber sticker on the cap peel it off and cap looks like the rest and they are not tamper proof

well you post a pick of it being a sticker that you can peel off. Cause the one i had wasnt a sticker.

islandballer10

Addicted to Softballfans
from the reviews i was reading people were talking like the orange E is permant not a sticker ans supposedly hotter than the one that doesn't have a orange E. could someone post a pic of both? that would be helpful. also i know an endcap doesn't make a bat hotter but it could mean first batch or not and the first batch could have a defect in it and thats why Easton changed the end cap. i am just lookig for some insight so that when i order one i know what i am getting.

I'm looking to see a pic of the all black end cap as well. We were talking about this last night at our league game. One guy said there was no black end caps, just all w the orange E.