Saying goodbye guys.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Checked out and logged off at DiscussFastpitch.com probably two months ago, here I’ve lost hundreds if not a thousand pics, things have definitely changed!

Anna’s not playing, I’m not coaching, times have just changed. I’m back heavily into shooting and gloves and softball have just backed up for me….and apparently everyone else it seems by the latest content here.

Can’t thank you guys enough, my run here has been a blast, so many of you I could call out by name and simply call you a friend, I’ll check back in from time to time. Thank you guys!

Johnny

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Checked out and logged off at DiscussFastpitch.com probably two months ago, here I’ve lost hundreds if not a thousand pics, things have definitely changed!

Anna’s not playing, I’m not coaching, times have just changed. I’m back heavily into shooting and gloves and softball have just backed up for me….and apparently everyone else it seems by the latest content here.

Can’t thank you guys enough, my run here has been a blast, so many of you I could call out by name and simply call you a friend, I’ll check back in from time to time. Thank you guys!

Johnny
I think you helped me pick it a fp catchers mitt. Thanks!

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER

Johnny
You will be missed. I've enjoyed the glove talks, the well-deserved bragging on your Daughter, etc.
F

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I understand completely, Johnny! Interests change as time goes by. I will miss your posts! -steve

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
This made me look, I joined in 2009! With my son now a senior in college (and 3.5 years since he last played baseball), and Dan pretty much relacing all the gloves, I find I may not be far behind. Of course, I still have a team and I'll probably keep playing until the wheels come off. Just that keeps me coming back here at least a few times per week. It's weird to me how Facebook groups and everyone's move from computers to phones just seems to have killed this board. It's too bad as the FB glove group is not nearly as much a community as this place.

Godspeed Annasdad!

mkaufm1

:(. If this place does slow down, there’s always the reddit r/homeplate and r/baseball it’s just no where near the quality conversation that you see here… lots of people that know less than me and I know I’m nothing compared to y’all. I hope this place sees a revitalization with the coming season. I’ve already got my 13 month old chasing grounders. :D