SBF Fantasy Baseball Season 5

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Any info on roid ranger? LPZ has not replied so his spot will be up for grabs here shortly.

ssf

Too tired to care
Any info on roid ranger? LPZ has not replied so his spot will be up for grabs here shortly.

I couldn't find a member listing of either roid ranger or his yahoo id (inshallah). Couldn't see an email option via his yahoo profile, but didn't look too closely: http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/MKI54RKUEC7NR6X5M3HM4DEBY4

Still - should probably give it a couple weeks for them to check in - didn't we run into this issue last year where some new people joined in, then the regulars popped up and asked for their spots back?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I couldn't find a member listing of either roid ranger or his yahoo id (inshallah). Couldn't see an email option via his yahoo profile, but didn't look too closely: http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/MKI54RKUEC7NR6X5M3HM4DEBY4

Still - should probably give it a couple weeks for them to check in - didn't we run into this issue last year where some new people joined in, then the regulars popped up and asked for their spots back?

Oh ya we will give it some time.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Well lpz has been online and never returned pm and messages I posted to him, Should we move on?

Anyone know when yahoo plans on getting baseball running?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
you should have payment now. I screwed up and had paypal linked to my bank account which slows down the transfer, but I see it showing up in my account info now.

got it bro, thanks

Last edited:

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Signed up this AM...I'll send paypal next week(ish).

T.Heck..have you heard of the Crack The Curse Walk? A bunch of guys I went to HS with are walking from Cubs Spring Training to Wrigley Field with a goat!! You should check it out.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Signed up this AM...I'll send paypal next week(ish).

T.Heck..have you heard of the Crack The Curse Walk? A bunch of guys I went to HS with are walking from Cubs Spring Training to Wrigley Field with a goat!! You should check it out.

Ha that is awesome! Gonna check it out.........