Sbf giveaway!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Got the email, but it doesn't let you click through to anything on the enter now box. I think it is secretly laughing at me.

stork

I can subscribe to email(don't need), and then all the other option mumbo but nothing else to take me there. Again, this is from the email I got, and not your link above.

Btw, MSN must have it out for Chad: "Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks."

Maybe MSN is blocking me. :D

Edit: Still no worky. I could just be being lame, is this working for anyone else past confirming your age?

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
I can subscribe to email(don't need), and then all the other option mumbo but nothing else to take me there. Again, this is from the email I got, and not your link above.

Btw, MSN must have it out for Chad: "Be careful! This sender failed our fraud detection checks."

Maybe MSN is blocking me. :D

Edit: Still no worky. I could just be being lame, is this working for anyone else past confirming your age?

Same boat, still not working for me...

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Guess you will win then, still not working here.

Stork, if you are on your phone app it is tough. When you click his link in the OG post there is a Second Inner box scroll that brings the bottom of the "enter now" picture up. It then asks for your email address. Then after you put in your email addy and hit enter on your keyboard it will show you have been entered.

stork

Stork, if you are on your phone app it is tough. When you click his link in the OG post there is a Second Inner box scroll that brings the bottom of the "enter now" picture up. It then asks for your email address. Then after you put in your email addy and hit enter on your keyboard it will show you have been entered.

I guess I am out of this. Only other small box that lets me do anything is the email list sign-up and I am already signed up so...here is my screen.

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess I am out of this. Only other small box that lets me do anything is the email list sign-up and I am already signed up so...here is my screen.

Could possibly be an issue with macs. I have a mac as well and I can't seem to enter either......

lets get this thing fixed for us mac users..

UPDATE FOR MAC USERS:

When the screen first loads up and it asks you to confirm your age click accept, and then you will see the scroll bar for the picture inside the webpage on the right-hand side, however the 2-finger scroll won't work to pull down the form. You have to actually click on the scroll button and physically pull it down..

Worked for me once I realized it.

Last edited:

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
This mean the store is going to start selling hats like the on in the picture?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The extraneous scroll bar has been removed so the issue should be fixed...try try again.