SBF Offseason Running challenge

jcmcelyea

part-time EH
i'd like to do it but don't have a way to log it. I'm not really interesting in winning, just like to do it for the competition. Let me know what I need to do.

hedge

life takes guts
just walked a mile on the treadmill. im really fat and really out of shape, so i'll need to ease into it.

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll join in the fun, since I'm training for a marathon in March. Do we have a way to log. I do have Nike+, if that's what were going by. Just let me know what to use, guess I better charge it up just in case.

jallen27

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm in

i'm in for this. not much of a runner but need someone to hold me accountable. great motivator with a little competition involved. let me know how we need to log everything.

stjLF4

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to do this too. I had been running and stopped recently after being at around 4 miles per run. What about mapmyrun? Or just trust in everyone to be honest?

hedge

life takes guts
3 miles total. I'm walking right now due to the fact I'm way more out of shape than I thought.

Mark1980

Manager
3 miles total. I'm walking right now due to the fact I'm way more out of shape than I thought.

Know the feeling man. I just got a treadmill Wednesday. I attempt to "run" but it just aint there haha. Its usually 3/4 power walking at 3-3.5mph and a bit of jogging for short stretches at 5-6mph on the treadmill. Of course I have NEVER been a runner or ever ran, even when I was thin I couldn't run distance for ****.

I'll get in on this too if I can log the treadmill miles on here.
Wednesday 1.0 miles
Thursday 3.75 miles
So far today 1.5 miles, might give it another go this evening.

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
I may decide to get in on this, but Ive got to get cleared to run first (or just tough it out and begin anyways)

Mark1980

Manager
ran 5 miles over the weekend, total is up to 11.25

Was thinking it might be fun to train to be able to do a 5k this spring. Going to go from fat ass couch potato to a runner, haha.

DSNuts48

Badass
Damn I've got some catching up to do. Only another 1.5 miles here, and so the grand total comes out to: 7 miles.

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
Put in 3 miles this morning on my Nike+, need to log it on runkeeper. Total of around 9 after 2 days. Rest tomorrow and back at it Thursday.