SBF Offseason Running challenge

Mark1980

Manager
add 2 miles yesterday so at 39.25. Gonna take a day or 2 off from running I think, been pushing myself awfully hard and am pretty sore, calves and hammies starting to feel like jello. Think it was Tuesday or Wednesday, Wednesday I believe that I ran 5 miles and I freaking puked, first time I've done that, haha. It's been good though, I never pushed myself to the point of being drenched with sweat and to the verge of passing out except maybe a few times a year (playing pickup basketball in 90 degree heat), now I'm doing it on almost a daily basis and I feel effing awesome compared to how I used to feel.

Mark1980

Manager
The guys who run every day ... do you lift?

I've been running almost everyday, which has been at least 5 times a week. In addition to the running I've been doing P90x ab ripper 3 times a week, and not really hitting the weights but been spending about 20 minutes everyday doing various dumbbell stuff. Just trying to not lose my muscle mass. The scales I have tell you body fat%, muscle%, water%, and bone%. Figured it out a couple days ago, and since I started working out I've lost something like 28 pounds of fat and only 2.8 pounds of muscle which I'll take and I think is pretty good since I've been losing the pounds pretty quickly. Body fat and muscle % are both now around 34-35%, I started at 42% fat and 31-32% muscle.

DSNuts48

Badass
I am young so I have nothing holding me back on leg days. Even if it's just a zoned out zombie-esque running I can still get good form and run for at least a mile.

I need to add it to my tracker but ran a mile yesterday, which I shouldn't have. Not because of my hamstring pull, but because of the way I ran so I didn't put strain on the hammy.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
3.1 in 36 and change. That's my fastest 5K yet.

rightmixmarketing.com/right-mix-blog/definition-and-tools

40.85 total and feeling like a lonely soldier.

Mark1980

Manager
My couple day break resulted in only doing 2 miles since my last post so 41.25 total. I am still in lol. I'm a full time student and finals were this week, also had to study up for a CompTia exam which I passed, not to mention spent a couple days with a touch of the stomach flu. Still managed to drop 4 pounds during my week of rest.

Mark1980

Manager
Did 4 more miles yesterday, think I over did it doing 4 miles 2 days in a row, my left knee is pretty sore today, anyways 49.25 miles total.