SBF Store 25% off Rawlings

Committed

I’m surprised the 504s are still in stock. Thought they would have sold out quickly for how rare that pattern is.

Johnny get the DJ, I dare you...

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I’m surprised the 504s are still in stock. Thought they would have sold out quickly for how rare that pattern is.

Johnny get the DJ, I dare you...
Man I can’t, need to order Anna that DM Pro1000 this week, August 16th is getting here quick!!

Party mafia

I'm holding out until someone at Rawlings realizes Horween can come in more than one color. Follow @thetanneryrow on IG and see some of what we're missing.
With mlb now owner of Rawlings, they will probably going to produce popular color gloves so they can sell more for max profits.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
want a glove for baseball. is the horween that much better over the sbf exclusives?
Grew up with Horween in the 80’s so partial to the leather but some of the exclusives are impressive. It comes down to personal needs but if the option of Horween is available, it is definitely an option I consider when needing a new glove.

MaverickAH

want a glove for baseball. is the horween that much better over the sbf exclusives?

It's an option...…….

There are so many things that can go into personal preference when it comes to gloves (or just about anything else!) that there is no one right, cookie cutter answer to a question like that. Some things are subjective while other things are of a more pragmatic & practical nature. The list can be long...….

ShortYellowBus

Make sure you dry it out in the sun. If it’s not perfect, drive over it with your car. And let your dog piss in the hand stall. For that authentic locker room smell.

Or, don't do any of that and just play catch.

Find a friend who has a good arm and let the ball form the pocket.

bndawgs

President-Elect
Make sure you dry it out in the sun. If it’s not perfect, drive over it with your car. And let your dog piss in the hand stall. For that authentic locker room smell.

Or, don't do any of that and just play catch.

Find a friend who has a good arm and let the ball form the pocket.

Yeah, I'll just do catch with it. I'm really having a hard time deciding on whether to go tip or regular. I do tip with my softball trap and so anything else just feels weird.

NYC

Swag on 100.
Yeah, I'll just do catch with it. I'm really having a hard time deciding on whether to go tip or regular. I do tip with my softball trap and so anything else just feels weird.
Is it the jeter or the 204?