SBF Team TPS Tourney

jd81

Manager
For sure! We should organize another in the next few months, I had a blast... and didn't have to sport the skirt!

chad118

The Veteran
See guys I do exist on here. Thanks for having me show up and be the ringer.

Last edited:

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
I think we should have had our favorite ump wearing the pink top. Nice that we had 3 games with him behind the plate. Did have a great time hanging out with you guys. You guys made it fun.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Fun time guys...need to get you guys down to Houston next time

Oh and also didnt have to sport the skirt

drpnbmbs

At the gym
Yeah we should have taken a picture with him after the game. I had a ball yesterday fellas. Let me know when the next one is and I will be there.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Yessir. Although I didn't have to wear the pink skirt, I think it probably woulda looked good on me. Can't wait til next time!

Look at these sexy mofos...

null_zps2a04d465.jpg

null_zpsb83c4b2f.jpg

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
I'll just leave this here... http://www.usssa.com/sports/TournamentMoreInfo.asp?TournID=954682

Good times, guys. Wish we didn't get ripped off a game, and the love affair with our favorite ref was great. But, keep an eye out for tourneys. I'll get my headshots up after they're processed.

The one above is the same Gobbler as I've begged everyone to drive over here for the last two years. It's Nov. 9&10th this year, so a couple weeks each direction from Halloween and Thanksgiving, 6gg, and the complex has plenty of fields to use no matter how many teams show up. If we can't get enough TPS guys, I'll try to make it a Texas SBF, not just TPS.

BTW, it never ceases to amaze me how many people are well-acquainted with someone in this po-dunk town in the middle of nowhere.

Daron, shifletd, thanks again for the place to crash and wish I could add another GTG for you. Maybe searchers will find this one.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Well, dang...

Just realized I can't make it to the Grinch tourney. Company party that Fri night and then early Christmas with wifes fam the rest of the weekend. JayJay may be able to arrange stuff, tho.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
waiting to see if any actions shots were taken...I am sure camera/phones were out sometime during the tourney

Lord7

Banned User
I'm confused. Did you guys win the tourney or not? If not then why is this thread still going?

chad118

The Veteran
Wait we were keeping score? I also have some good shots of the hotty playing right field for us in the dress. I will try to get uploaded soon