SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

jack#8

Back to Easton
Great job Jack ! Hey great job by them Dawgs yesterday as well. Loved to see Florida go down.

Yeah they have had a very hard time so it's good to help a little bit.

Got a buddy who is a big gator fan, time to get him fired up a little :D

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
2 1/2 feet on High Knob during that. Most I have seen there since 93

Where is High knob at Jon ?
The news here said Norton got 24" but the kid said it was only like a foot. I guess if they got the info from higher up it could have been two feet.

nextlevel

Where is High knob at Jon ?
The news here said Norton got 24" but the kid said it was only like a foot. I guess if they got the info from higher up it could have been two feet.

The way you come in to Wise when you get to Norton you take 23 right to the Wise exit I am guessing. If you go left on 23 toward Kingsport to the last Norton exit and turn up the mountain at the bottom of the ramp. Its paved to the top on the Norton side of the mountain then gravel to the Scott County side of the mountain. Good place to run around couple of small lakes and lots of hunting and hiking.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Yes they are. Hope they do to but its going to be a tough road!

Same with ND. Im tickled to death with this season regardless what happens. Frankly I didn't think K state or Oregon would lose. I was cool with ND beating USC and going 12-0. Im a little concerned right now though about them looking ahead. USC is a little down this year but they still have a lot of talent.
This is the a very good Georgia team. To be honest it's nice to see someone other than Fla., Bama, and LSU at the top.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Same with ND. Im tickled to death with this season regardless what happens. Frankly I didn't think K state or Oregon would lose. I was cool with ND beating USC and going 12-0. Im a little concerned right now though about them looking ahead. USC is a little down this year but they still have a lot of talent.
This is the a very good Georgia team. To be honest it's nice to see someone other than Fla., Bama, and LSU at the top.

Yeah ND has had a good year along with UGA. I really didnt think bama would even get close to getting beat. Going to be interesting few weeks in college football.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Tough break Jack. I thought yall had em on the ropes. Even if ND wasn't playing I would still pull against Bama.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Tough break Jack. I thought yall had em on the ropes. Even if ND wasn't playing I would still pull against Bama.

Yeah good game but really gave that one away. Should've spiked it and set up a better play. Oh well.

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Looks like there is a pulse here. Next we need to work on resuscitating my Irish. That game reminded me of our weekend at the Beast a few years back. :D