Buyer Beware SBF

kodo36

I'm new on here but I had another new member on here try to make a deal with me and when I ran their info I found out that I know them and they were outstanding bad dealers on FB and other sites. I've delt with this person before outside this site and want to know how this works going forward knowing he's a bad dealer. I dont want to mention his name at this point because all dealings have been done outside this site. Could someone give me some advice on this.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
add him to the outstanding NGTG list on FB and make sure his SBF name (if he has one) is banned and labeled. Even better if you have name/address/number so he can't create a dup account

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah. Don't deal with him ....

Also give us his username so we don't deal with him either.

Thx

kodo36

I was told by another member that I wasn't supposed to blast him on here over outside deals, thats why I'm trying to figure out whats the best solution.

RustyShakleford

that guy is wrong. if you know someone is a bad dealer and is trying to deal, out them. otherwise you're just giving him the opportunity to screw someone else over

kodo36

He was caught stealing at Nationals in Indianapolis, IN last year...he stole a couple bats, a glove and money. He's a real slick dude and talks a real good game.

RustyShakleford

I'm new on here but I had another new member on here try to make a deal with me and when I ran their info I found out that I know them and they were outstanding bad dealers on FB and other sites. I've delt with this person before outside this site and want to know how this works going forward knowing he's a bad dealer. I dont want to mention his name at this point because all dealings have been done outside this site. Could someone give me some advice on this.
you said he tried to make a deal on here with you

kodo36

He contacted me saying his name was Taylor and address was a Jasper, IN address...friends say that he gives false names and uses people he knows addresses.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, post his username that you have been using to get in contact with him so other know to avoid him.

kodo36

I wasn't dealing with him on here so no username, it was outside of this site. I was told that he is on here as a new member so wanted to give ppl a heads up. He gave me a name, fake address and a number.

RustyShakleford

I wasn't dealing with him on here so no username, it was outside of this site. I was told that he is on here as a new member so wanted to give ppl a heads up. He gave me a name, fake address and a number.

wut?